Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kizzyxxx
New Member!
Female 

22-07-2008, 11:35 AM

Hello everyone

Hiya everyone, i have just joined this site as i love me dogs BUT have a big problem an wanted too see if anyone could help me.
A year an a half ago i rescued a dog Khia, she is half Japanese Akita and half German Sheppard an 3 years old. She is a fantastic dog, excellent with children and is really loving. I have been poorly for the past year an she has been there all the way through it. But i have gone back to full time work an have split up with my partner an she is left all day on her own and its not fair. I love her like shes my baby, but i know i now can't give her everything she should have, like lots of walks in the day an being there for her to cuddle up too.
I was hoping i would find someone really genuine who would give her a new home an give her the perfect life. She is really bubbly dog an has a wicked personality an will kiss an paw u all day long.
It will break my heart but its not fair for her as im not here for a long period in the day an she loves company so im doing this all for her, i have thought about it long and hard so i know whats to come. I dont want to take her to the kennels as she does diserve better than that.. If you would like any more information or a picture please message me, i really hope somone out there has enough love an time to home my presious girl.
Thankyou for taking your time to read this and i will reply to all messages, Thanx again Kim
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi Kim, Welcome to Dogsey,
You may get a better response posting in the re-homing section - I will ask for you x Good Luck
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey, though sorry for your situation.

My first thought would be that if she is a rescue from a shelter (rather than a private rehome), your best bet in the first instance is to speak to the rescue you got her from.

Alternatively - have you thought of getting in a dog walkere for the middle of the day? If she can be with you most of the time when you're not at work, this arrangement might well work as many dogs sleep much of the day anyway.

Good luck whatever happens, I realise you are trying to put her first.
kizzyxxx
New Member!
Female 

22-07-2008, 02:07 PM
\hiya thankyou for message, i rescued her from someone dwn the road from me, so she didnt come from a shelter, to be honest i wouldnt be able to afford a walker as my partner has left and im having to do all the bills myself. I really hope i can find someone
kizzyxxx
New Member!
Female 

22-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Hi Kim, Welcome to Dogsey,
You may get a better response posting in the re-homing section - I will ask for you x Good Luck
thanku 4 that hunnie