View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ceefer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
ours is very flexible really as my oh works shifts. His first walk can be anytime after 5.15 in the morning and his last one anytime between 8.30pm and 1.30am depending on when he get in. He sometimes gets a walk during the day depending on the weather. If the weather is bad then we stay in as I have a toddler who is too old for the pram and so would be drenched. It isnt a problem tho as she starts pre school on sept and our dog is only a very young pup so doesnt need the amount of excericise he will when older. It will all fit in nicely round school and shift work. At the moment he gets at least 2 walks a day but that will go up to 3 with a long one during the day.
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
they play on their own out there in the evening if it's nice, and that's enough for me and them!
That's interesting H because I used to have two dogs and although they played a lot together they would never go out in the garden and play without me. If I went inside they would just sit at the back door waiting to come in!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 02:41 PM
I walk my lot at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. The rest of time they get to run around in the house and the garden, weather permitting
pinklizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2009, 03:35 PM
I walk Kindly before work, at about 7.30am, I walk her during my lunchbreak then she goes out again when OH gets home from work-usually at about 4pm. Each walk is about 30min, she's an old lady now and isn't too bothered about going too far afield. Then she goes out before we go to bed which tends to be about 11-11.30pm. We don't have a garden and due to her medication for her heart condition, she needs to pee a lot more nowadays! At the weekend, she goes out 4-5 times during the day.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 06:44 PM
I really don't think it matters to be honest what time they get walked, if you are worried about it.

We don't have any fixed walking schedule at all. We usually do an hour off lead at some point in the day, and another short walk later in the day sometimes.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3