View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks guys, that means so much. I haven't been able to watch the others because I'm using the broadband dongle as still in hospital and have limited download so just watched mine so I still don't know the full stories of the others.

They didn't show everything that Takara does but yes she's an absolute star and there's absolutely no chance I'd be where I am now without her. She picked me out of a deep hole when nobody else could and she keeps my spirits high.

I keep looking at her photos each day I'm in and she's what's keeping me going, knowing I'll see her again when I get out! (and Eddy of course, but you know what I mean!)

(And now I'm having another weepy moment...)
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Awwww lottie don't get upset hun, they will both be waiting when you get home,you will have soo many doggy kisses you won't need to wash for a week lol. have they said when you might be allowed home?
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:53 PM
It's not particularly that I'm upset, I just keep having little teary eye moments over my puppies

They don't know when I'll be going home yet, I need to have another scope test next week, the antibiotics need to work on the cellulitis before they'll send me home and they also need to stabilise my warfarin before I go home - so I dont' know when that'll happen!

Just to top it off, I now have a water infection as well!!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 12:56 PM
awwww poor you, hope your on the mend soon. I can't watch the video have tried loads and installed the java and the latest stuff it says too but still it says I haven't got java switched on......any ideas?
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:16 PM
How strange... I don't know - I'm not technically minded at all - hope someone else can help you sort it...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Awww Lottie, what a great video there, you really are so very close the pair of you, it was lovely to watch and as the others have said, that Takara is a real credit to you. Take care, I hope you'll be out and about with her in no time once they sort you out.xxxxx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks Helena
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Brilliant, we will be voting for you!!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Great video, you have a lovely dog, try and keep your chin up, and hope you will be home soon.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 02:35 PM
That is a great vid, Takara is so lucky to have you, fingers crossed for you both, I really hope you win xx
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »