View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
thanks guys not to bad today but weather not helping the only place i get some pain free is if i get ina hot bath but as much as i would love to lay there all day i cant put thanks for the hugs they are needed, it also looks lke my 5yr old son has measles now as well so off o the docs again tom. what else could go wrong this week, starting to feel bad now
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Only just seen this. (((((((((hugs)))))))) to you. Hope you feel better soon hun x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:00 PM
thanks hun just took all my meds waiting for thm to kick in and going to bed knees really hurt now just hope i get some sleep, only been getting 1hr a night i must look a right state feel like a zombe all the time.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Know how you feel on that front. Had surgery on friday under a GA (nothing too major) and since then had 2 30 min sleeps on fri night and an hour last night. Look awful cant clean my teeth for another 3 days, not even allowed to shower myself until tomorrow! Had wisdom teeth out but it was complicated by a spongey blood clot (it has a real name starting with haema but i cant spell it!) in my cheek which i have had for years but it made it more complicated. So i feel like a bear with a sore head, i look like a demented hamster with over-stuffed cheeks, sound all raspy (where they put a tube down my throat) and think i have turned into an insomniac. Maybe we should get together and look like a pair of zombies?! xxxxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I really hope your meds kick in and give you a good night's sleep, not nice and I doubt this weather has helped much either. x
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2007, 10:01 PM
This weather is awful no wonder you feel down...

Hugs to you hun and chin up
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 08:41 AM
thanks guys really bad night had 1/2hr last night can just about walk today. Hi kristina sorry had a bad time with your wisdom teeth hun you are more than welcome to join me at least you will feel better sooner than me hun am thinking of you and hugs to you as well.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 11:11 AM
No i know i am lucky that i know it will go away while you dont know what you can do to make yourself feel better dont know what to suggest to help you at least get some rest and sleep i suppose you have already tried all the herbal sleep aids you can? x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
No i know i am lucky that i know it will go away while you dont know what you can do to make yourself feel better dont know what to suggest to help you at least get some rest and sleep i suppose you have already tried all the herbal sleep aids you can? x
i have tried every thing hun justso fed up at the moment and now bob has a rash which is a virus so he is now on meds and off school for the week.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Awww hugs to Bob as well. On the up side maybe you guys can have a cuddle and watch a dvd together and maybe make you feel a little better? Hope you dont catch his virus as well cos im sure that wont help you. You're both welcome to come share some of my ice cream?! xx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >