View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Congratulations! I really need to start doing agility!
Becky
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Well done ....I remeber the days of Hot agility shows

Bit mean about having to run the whole thing again...in theory you should just have had to run it for time surely....as it was thier fault....
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Brilliant news, well done

There was a big weekend show where I walk the dogs, I wonder if it was the same one?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Thankyou guys - I am so proud and surprised - no idea if we are quite ready for grade 3 tho!! and a bit of a worry for Mia now as she will have to go into grade 3 too if we get her as far as being able to compeate
Yup I have looked into those coats - will deff look some more - I had ice cubes tied into a bandana round his neck and dipping his paws in water helped lots - and hiding under my friends truck! - deff need some reflective sheets tho!
Lionhound - it could well have been - we were at the Lanark racetrack - wish I had known you were about

Next weekend is at a park in Irvine - then I have nothing booked for a while - get some more training
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Thankyou guys - I am so proud and surprised - no idea if we are quite ready for grade 3 tho!! and a bit of a worry for Mia now as she will have to go into grade 3 too if we get her as far as being able to compeate
Yup I have looked into those coats - will deff look some more - I had ice cubes tied into a bandana round his neck and dipping his paws in water helped lots - and hiding under my friends truck! - deff need some reflective sheets tho!
Lionhound - it could well have been - we were at the Lanark racetrack - wish I had known you were about

Next weekend is at a park in Irvine - then I have nothing booked for a while - get some more training

Yep, that is my walk. I wish I had known and dropped by, it looked great. Did you camp?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 11:49 AM
No we drove up and down cos I had to work sat evening - and I had B looking after Mia
and after seeing the great setups people had I would have been embarased with a little 2 man tent
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Just a quick query, how long was it between his g1 win and his g2 win, if it was less than 25 days (I think) then it doesn't count, I don't mean to be a wet blanket or anything, and the way you have posted it does sound as if it's more just stating the KC rules
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Its OK - your not being a wet blanket
His first show was November last year - I know most people do shows every week but I have lots on at weekends and I also missed lots of the closing dates - so he was deff running grade 2 this week

It is an important thing to point out for newbies (like me) cos the rules are quite confusing
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Phew, that's great we didn't know untill Jack won his g1 agility and our trainer mentioned it and we thought what the heck is she on about it is very confusing to say the least
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 08:58 PM
So sorry I missed this, Pam, I just can't keep up these days.

Wow! That is absolutely fantastic! Well done to you and Ben! Proud of you both!

That's what bother me as well....waiting around for HOURS on end every time between runs. It bores me to tears completely, even if I do take a book/magazine etc. It's kind of putting me off a bit now!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >