Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 05:25 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 11th August

Good morning everyone

Hope the viewing today goes well Brenda.

Raining at the moment but meant to clear up soon. Hope so as have two loads of bedding to hang out.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 06:20 AM
Good morning Sue and those to follow. Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok and have a good day. Stay safe and well too. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Please send the rain this way Sue. Need it desperately. Have a good day everyone. I have been looking at the rightmove website and there are lots of nice properties but will they be there when I want them? A million dollar question. But then if I had a million dollars it wouldn't be a problem. lol!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Good morning all.

Hot out there again today.

Brenda, when we were selling to move here, we had 9 or 10 properties on our list of potential buys and 2 that were in reserve but on the verge of being thrown out. When we were finally in a position to buy, the only one left was one of the two were nearly threw out. We've been living in it now for nearly 14 years and absolutely love it. Things have a way of working out in a way we least expect
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Morning all just
Brenda, best of luck with the viewing
Chris so pleased Gary is settled... Brilliant!!
Hi everyone else, I have lovely hot weather here!!
Mums just gone out for the first time since march...well, first time other than a medical appointment and first time on her own, she has just called saying she is going to be late and will have to get a taxi....I gave her specific instructions about where the bus stopped
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
but will they be there when I want them?

They'll be there Brenda, as Chris has said you often find the place you want after looking at lots that at the time seem perfect.

There is no 'perfect' but the longer you look the more the 'important' points stand out and if you get most of those you're on a winner.

If you haven't done it already i would suggest you make a 'tick list' of what you want and give each property you're considering a rating on each then you can see which ones stand out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Very hot here again today.

Wow mum out and about griff good news.
brenda Harvey makes a good point have a tick list. We did this time and stuck to it as much as possible especially as this is our last move.
We didn't tick everything and some maybe got 1/2 a tick, but for us we walked through the door after viewing so many properties and it felt like home.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are keeping well and cool.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 04:16 PM
I make lots of lists. love a list. Well today's viewers have been and gone. So I now wait and see what negatives they come up with. Yep the viewers make me laugh with why they don't. Eg: why look at a terraced house when you want a semi? Why look at a house with 3 bedrooms when you want to down size. Why look at house that you know is near a main road? We are not that near. Ah well the agents say it will sell but I want to go, NOW. phew it's warm. Next move the Arctic.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Brenda fingers crossed.