View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Awww I'm so glad that Jacques is settled in his new home at last, he looks wonderful Jackie and her family have done a marvellous job of bringing him up from day 1 haven't they. I hope you keep posting pictures Amts because I know we would all be pleased to see him afterall he is Dogwebs mascot now.

To Jackie, I know how sad and empty you must be feeling at the moment without Jacques because he was your little baby and I think you have been very brave to do what you have, at least you know he has an excellent home. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and thankyou for sharing him with us I have loved seeing all his pictures although it was quite a while before I caught up with the thread but when I did I was enthralled.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Amts he looks really settled and it would be great if you could keep us updated on him

Jackie you must be really proud of him, he looks amazing :smt049
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 09:37 AM
thank you foxy
yes i am really pleased he has a great home and know he will be a good boy for amts and her bf
watch out for next year baby pics

thank you carole
yes i am very very proud of him
he is a good baby
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Must be really upsetting Jackie
He does look very happy in his new home though
Lovely pictures Amts hope to see more soon
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Jackie - Feel very proud of yourself, you obviously did a sterling job with him, he is more stunning in the flesh than I had imagined

Amts - I'm glad you had a good trip home and Jacques was OK with the journey. His new home looks great and I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to many photos of him. The photos don't do him justice, he is magnificant and you (and Jacques) are very lucky
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Aww Jackie I bet you´re in tears now. You almost made me cry at the airport too and I had to pull myself together not to burst out in tears.
He is fine honestly and I have allready told him about you
We had a little chat about how he used to be with you but now I´m supposed to be his new mummy. He looked at me saying "hello"

I will keep you updated all the way and I wouldnt be surprised if you soon get tired of all the Q´s I´m gonna ask you about him

The next couple of days we´ll take it slow though. Now he needs to get to know us and his new enviroment. But he´s doing so well and we are both very happy with him.

SB: I will try keeping up the english he allready knows and also add a few more words in english. He will be learning danish too but I think he maybe is thinking we sound funny When we talk to him in danish he turns his head, looking at us like saying "what are you on about"
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Aaaaw Jackie! chin up me dear....you're a very special lady to rear Jacques so well and he is a gorgeous fella. You'll adjust in a little while but in the meantime enjoy the updates from Amts and knowing he's happy and being a good boy!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
jaxs you will miss him its all the care and attention you give to all your birds, don't be so hard on yourself.
amts your lucky to have jaques and please remember he is a dw macaw and we all love to see him too.
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry your upset Jackie I am sure it is very hard to say goodbye et least you know he is in a wonderful home with amts. Jaques is gorgeous and amts your a very lucky Mum. Please keep us posted with his progress.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2005, 06:14 PM
thanx everyone
had a lovely email from amts earlier with some pics of jacques and he seems very settled and happy
so i,m cheering up abit
it is good to know he is happy in his new home and listening to his mummy
Page 119 of 122 « First < 19 69 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 >