Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:32 PM

Anybody any tips for Panda Eyes? LOL!!

Okay, I'm getting older at 37, so I guess I have more baggage under the old eyes lol!!!

What I've noticed recently is that I get make-up smudges under my eyes. I'm not entirely sure if it is the eye-liner or the mascara that is the cause though? I do laugh lots which may assist this crime against make-up!!!

I am currently using a Revlon water-proof (supposedly!!) eyeliner and I use a Loreal mascara (ordinary for top lashes and a waterproof for bottom ones) I set the make-up with a translucent powder - but STILL get the panda eyes!

Please does anyone have any tips on what to do to stop this - I am so sick of coming home and seeing sooty marks underneath my eyes!!

PS, please don't say stop wearing eyeliner or mascara, I feel positively BALD without it lol!!!!
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Hi Anne-Marie Blinc (Kiss me) mascara - the one that tubes your lashes - it's brilliant!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:40 PM
You could try setting your eyeliner with eyeshadow, thats what I do. After your have applied eyeliner, get some eyshadow on a brush and gently smudge it. Instead of using mascara on your bottom lashes, you could get them dyed
Hope that helps a bit
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Hi Anne-Marie Blinc (Kiss me) mascara - the one that tubes your lashes - it's brilliant!
Ohh I've never heard of Blinc! Where do you buy this brand from please?

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
You could try setting your eyeliner with eyeshadow, thats what I do. After your have applied eyeliner, get some eyshadow on a brush and gently smudge it. Instead of using mascara on your bottom lashes, you could get them dyed
Hope that helps a bit
Great tip!! Never thought of that one!!! Do you use any particular brand Lionhound?
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:45 PM
I actually buy it on ebay and it really is good as it puts a tube on each eye lash, stays put until you wash it off with water. Works for me (and I'm 48 in April)
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
I actually buy it on ebay and it really is good as it puts a tube on each eye lash, stays put until you wash it off with water. Works for me (and I'm 48 in April)
What, what is it? Tell!!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
To be honest, I use any brand as long as the pencil is not to hard. I just make sure I keep it sharpened so it doesnt go on too heavily.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:48 PM
You can get your lashes tinted?

I thought with your first line you were gonna say for baggage under your eyes, then I would say chilled, damp teabags. Honestly.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
You can get your lashes tinted?

I thought with your first line you were gonna say for baggage under your eyes, then I would say chilled, damp teabags. Honestly.

LOL, I know I am 37 and TONS older than you, but you know it's naughty to give cheek to your elders LOL

Have never considered getting my lashes tinted TBH. Even with mascara on without my eyeliner I feel bald!! Don't ask, it's an insecurity thing lurking from pre-teen era!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
[/b]

LOL, I know I am 37 and TONS older than you, but you know it's naughty to give cheek to your elders LOL

Have never considered getting my lashes tinted TBH. Even with mascara on without my eyeliner I feel bald!! Don't ask, it's an insecurity thing lurking from pre-teen era!!

LOL! My sister uses the teabags (and she is 16). Anyway, everyone knows the best remedy for under eye baggage and wrinkles is haemorrhoid cream!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

A good friend of mine is a qualified beautician and would recommend the tinting. I have never had it done personally as i'm lucky in that I have really dark lashes anyway (which is a bit odd as my hair isn't dark!) so usually just use eyeliner unless i'm going out and then I use it for the volume.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >