Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 06:11 PM

Someones poor cat..

mum was driving home and saw someone hit something and drive off Mum ran over to help the and saw it was a wee cat, who was fitting and minus an eye Picked the cat up to rush to a close by vet and it died in her arms, it was wearing no collar and now someone has lost a pet without knowing. He/she was in quite a state - not a nice end to a wee life!
If mum heard that cars behind the driver that hit it would have known, how sick to just leave it
Sweet dreams kittie..
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Aw that's so sad Poor little mite. Horrible driver
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2011, 07:34 PM
very sad . the cat shouldve had a collar dont understand why people dont have them on so they can be contacted if anything happened. my neighbour lost her cat, i saw one as i was drving to collect my daughter on the side of the rd couldnt stop to see if it had a collar on as was late so was going to stop on way back but by the time id got back the cat had gone def dead but may have been dragged away by a fox told the girl \(cat was her lil brothers) she said had no collar on but was chipped but aid if someones hit it they cant see whos it is by a chipthey cant see
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 07:51 PM
How sad Poor wee pusscat.

Are there any shops in that area? I remember a cat literally running under the wheels of my car a few years back, it was horrible. The poor mite died instantly. I actually got my boyfriend at the time (a policeman) to log the cat into their system, and I also put a note in the local pet shop window and rang the local vets, just incase some poor person was looking for their cat
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Yes there is a little shop, a pub and a docters - good thinking I shall get mum to do a note and put them in each place - shes down that way every day anyway checking in on my grandma. Also if we see a notice for a lost cat that looks the same we shall contact them.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:05 PM
RIP little one, may you find plenty of mice at Rainbow Bridge xx