Female 

08-02-2011, 11:57 AM

How could they not have noticed?!

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/to...she.6713052.jp

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm certainly not a fan of traffic wardens, but I think this is just as much the owners fault. She knew she was parking somewhere she wasn't meant to...and she seemed more concerned about getting her £180 back.

As the windows were tinted and the dog was in a small crate in the back, it may not have been obvious that there was a dog in there...though I agree that I would hope that they would check thoroughly.
vicstick86
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:42 PM
she deserves it!

Im not the biggest fan of leaving dogs in cars anyway, especially when the car is parked somewhere it shouldnt be.

old bint just wants her £180 back.

sorry no sympathy get really angry with people parking where they shouldnt and then using their dog as an excuse to not pay the money/get the money back
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by vicstick86 View Post
she deserves it!

Im not the biggest fan of leaving dogs in cars anyway, especially when the car is parked somewhere it shouldnt be.

old bint just wants her £180 back.

sorry no sympathy get really angry with people parking where they shouldnt and then using their dog as an excuse to not pay the money/get the money back
I am with you on this one!

If the stupid woman cared that much about her dog she wouldn't of left it in an illegally parked car!!!
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:18 PM
No no I totally understand and agree with you all! But the fact they didn't even check is also what annoys me.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 09:41 PM
think its terrible she left the dog in there, but am no fan of the the Edinburgh parking meanies.

I have got two tickets this week, one for the stupid ticket that I had paid for which unpeeled itself from my window and fell on to the seat so the warden couldnt see it, hardly my fault so am arguing that one...

The second today as my daughter was in the sodding hospiptal and in my rush I had put in the wrong reg number for my car on the automated phone line for tickets as had no change... I came back to find a £30 fine...

The fact that they are so harsh outside a childrens hospital just annoys me beyond words.
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
but am no fan of the the Edinburgh parking meanies.
Oh I know them well too! Ridiculous.
I wouldn't ever leave my dog in a car, but I just find it scary they didn't notice her.