View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 01:58 PM

Need to let of steam.....

I have just fallen out with and left another messageboard due to their Admin.

I have never received such an unprofessional, condascending and rude response to a genuine complaint in all my life!!

I am seething and will never go back on there again - its a shame as over the years I have met some lovely members and will miss them - however at the same time I will still here from many as you are also members on here too.

Its still such a shame.

I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate thread however I just needed to vent some of my frustrations!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Couldn't be DP could it?

What was the problem Hayley?
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:09 PM
You're better off here anyway I lurked around a few other dog websites while Dogsey was offline last week, and I found them a bit patronising and self-righteous to be honest. I was a bit scared of some of them , and was very glad to get back here afterwards!!!
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
It was CD.

too much falling out on there for my liking.

I had a thread deleted for no reason and then I posted another thread and that was deleted also and then the Admin basically told me I was a trouble maker when I've never been involved in any of the squabbles on there before - ever!!

Apart from an extremely annoyed post from me telling people I was leaving I have never had a bad thing to say on there. Infact my first thread to be deleted had ended in me asking people to have a group cyber hug and asking people to forget their differences, remember that we all had one thing in common - our dogs and that we should all get along.

Grrrrr - very upset here (need chocolate)
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:12 PM
and this is why we all love dogsey soooo much. we are nice people.

let me no who upset u and will send them dog poo.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley
It was CD.

too much falling out on there for my liking.

I had a thread deleted for no reason and then I posted another thread and that was deleted also and then the Admin basically told me I was a trouble maker when I've never been involved in any of the squabbles on there before - ever!!

Apart from an extremely annoyed post from me telling people I was leaving I have never had a bad thing to say on there. Infact my first thread to be deleted had ended in me asking people to have a group cyber hug and asking people to forget their differences, remember that we all had one thing in common - our dogs and that we should all get along.

Grrrrr - very upset here (need chocolate)

I thought it might be that one Hayley

Awww never mind them they aren't worth getting steamed up over and as for their admin well I don't think much of him myself, seems very rude and abrupt, never heard him say a nice word in 2 years

The only good thing about that place is that I found Dogweb through it and I am thankful to them for that
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I have been spending more and more time on here recently and less and less on there. Maybe its a natural progression - I've found a better and more friendly board to frequent!!

Thanks for the offer of sending the dog poo but with my extra one I seem to have double of the stuff myself now!!

Feeling a bit better though - thanks!!
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I thought it might be that one Hayley

Awww never mind them they aren't worth getting steamed up over and as for their admin well I don't think much of him myself, seems very rude and abrupt, never heard him say a nice word in 2 years

The only good thing about that place is that I found Dogweb through it and I am thankful to them for that
Thats true Foxy - I think I originally found out about Dogweb through there too!!

Just so annoyed with their Admin's attitude
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

Hayley "Quote Very upset here need chocolate"

I could send you a Borzoi as one borzoi owner says.
borzois are like chocolate s you can never get enough of them lpl
seirously though sorry you had this horible experience but you still have us here on Dogsey.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Foxy
as for their admin well I don't think much of him myself, seems very rude and abrupt, never heard him say a nice word in 2 years
Blimey Azz seems almost human by comparison!

Only joking Azz, I think you're lovely!

ps. lovezois - I'll have a borzoi if you're offering!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >