Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 11:29 AM

Zena and Pool No. 5 (gsd puppy)

... and it's still alive after 4 whole days!

First I put them all IN

I think that's all of them, no wait, where's my football gone?

Yes, that has to come in too

Then I scrabble around a bit with them

Quick check on mum to see what she's up to

Play around a bit with my toys

Dive under the water to get my frisbee out with my feet on it first!

Then I take them all out again so I can splash all the water out with my feet after, oh this is really fun and I love my new pool, that's why I haven't eaten it ...... yet!

Thanks for looking, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me in this lovely new pool I have! I got one out the back too for when we get back from our walk, so mummy can clean our feet off, but I don't play in that one, I play with the tap instead!
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Had to laugh when I saw the heading. Good job Zena has a generous mum! I wonder how long this pool will last
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2009, 12:06 PM
She has grown AGAIN!!!! She will be hard put to destroy that one by the looks of it, although you will find teeth marks around the edges where she has had a good try. Your poor tap, is it better now???
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
Had to laugh when I saw the heading. Good job Zena has a generous mum! I wonder how long this pool will last
Lol, it had to be didn't it, I couldn't let her go without now could I!!!! This will last her forrrrrever, plus I have the bogof round the back don't forget!!!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She has grown AGAIN!!!! She will be hard put to destroy that one by the looks of it, although you will find teeth marks around the edges where she has had a good try. Your poor tap, is it better now???
Yes, she's definitely as tall as Georgie now and she is 7 months old exactly tomorrow, so still got lots to grow into yet That Zena'd tap now has a new pipe and a new tap and so far, so good! Same as the pool, no teeth marks, no nothing... yet! She loves paddling her front feet on the bottom and splashing all that water out though, and she's actually laid down in this one! Oh she's a card this puppy I could watch her antics all day, but now she's sleeping after all that fun!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Zena is looking gorgeous, they don't stay puppies for long, she is looking great, thats the type of wee pool I'll need to get for Toro lol nothing ever lasts with her around.
You spoil them rotten Helena xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 12:33 PM
But I can't help it!!! This is the best yet, and the cheapest by far coz of it's durability, four days is a record around here with pools as you well know!!! She's still like a little miniature gsd to me though, and just the one I've always yearned for in colour and personality, i.e. totally bonkers! Lol!xx
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Lovely pictures
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Aaaaawww she's gorgeous. Can I have her??

Where did you get your pool from? Yiannis has eaten all of his (only on number 3 so far though) and I'm not buying another until I know it'll last at least a week.

I did at one point buy a plastic sandpit and fille dthat with water but it wasn't strong enough to withhold the water once the chewing started.

Oh yeah - I have a cewed up external tap too! I've create da monster I'm sure!

Keep us updated on the pool please. Hope it lasts for you (& Zena).

Does Georgie play in it too?

Laura xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Goodness, does that girl ever stop growing

She is certainly having a ball there..

Helena ..... you bought shares in the paddling pool company... it might be an idea you know... the amount you go through
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Aw Helena Zena is a stunner! Really beautiful and has grown a lot since I saw her pics last! What a lovely shiny coat she has. I do like No 5. Hugs to her from me and doggy licks from Loki.

Hugs as well to Georgie and doggy kisses from Loki. Hope he is hail and hearty - you as well.

Take care xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >