Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kingbilly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-06-2009, 10:14 PM

this woman incenses me

Right I have had enough and I need to get this off my old chest. Ok , so a woman takes in a rescue Bichon then gives it up, all the time proclaiming she is a saint, then she gets another one and breeds from it selling the pups. Then due to neglect the bitch is obese and has to be taken back to be rehomed, not costing this one a penny. Now she has a pedigree dog and now has bought a bitch , with affix in hand is intending to breed, surely this is just a puppy farmer. wanting to supplement her unemployment and she is a breed club member who berates genuine owners of dogs who love them yet spey or neuter them, god I hate this type of self righteous bitch who is in it for money yet, tells everyone who will listen how she loves dogs.... this woman handed her dog back obese and in an appalling state with tats that had been there for over 6 months, its a disgrace and she shows her dog too....Got real Northern brass this one, doggy lover my ass, puppy farmer YES YES . Hope she tells them at her breed club what she is really like, oh no dont expect she will. Its been well noted she is new to the breed she says she enjoys, oh more money is it ?
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2009, 10:29 PM
vent away - i hate people like this

one woman i knew tried breeding a dog on its first season - at what 6 months old????

shes unemployeed - lives of our tax money - claims every benefit going.....

ended up breeding that dog n swindling people - wont go into that on here - n also breedin a few other dogs....
wont go into that either lol

its discusting... they should get job n pay taxes like the rest of us rather than expliting thse poor dogs
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-06-2009, 11:13 PM
A so called dog lover I know has been through many dogs over the years. None kept for even a year. The ones she has currently was so she could dress up etc Paris Hilton style
kingbilly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-06-2009, 11:33 PM
doesnt it rile you, these pretentious prigs telling all they only breed occasionally and are superb animal lovers... why are some people so gullible to take this woman at face value. She is the ultimate puppy farmer and bred from a rescue that wasnt tested. Bet she is loved by the bichon club, the havanese club etc and any other toy rare breed she wants next . cats next, the horses, bet she is from gypsy stock, lives close to sellafield so I heard, maybe she is nuclear reactive .
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by kingbilly View Post
She is the ultimate puppy farmer and bred from a rescue that wasnt tested.

Maybe you could warn breed and local rescues? And make sure the dog warden knows? That would be a practical step at least.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 06:44 AM
I agree with Claireand Daisy - take some positive steps, hon, then perhaps people will start listening....
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 07:39 AM
I would certainly tell the breed clubs as well. I've done it in the past and some do take action against people like this, or the very least ask for an explanation.
Becky
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi William I tried to reply elsewhere but the board wouldnt let me, elswhere you mentioned this woman now as GSDs which concerns me would you pm me further details Pam
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Just what we don't need, another irresponsible person breeding on a whim.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Actually it amazes me how people chop and change breeds so quickly, usually within 12 - 18 mths and they are on to something new. I wonder whether it's the instant gratification part of our society these days?
Becky