Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I took on a wild, antisocial, untrained GSD bitch with no manners or respect for people. At the anti-social dog class (aka horrible dog`s club) the trainer she was trying to disembowel said through gritted teeth "what`s her name?` Daisy, I said. Could be worse, said the bloke - Could be Petal.
I`m still hoping that my (much improved) girlie will one day grow into her name.
PMSL!!!!

Angel - Not really (he did as a pup)

Dita - (after Dita Von Tesse, fetish model/burlesque dance) yes, she a right tart/flirt/hussy!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 08:19 PM
My lot are re homes and most had their names gradually changed.
My Potter started off as Tanzy, then Panzy Potter (care of my step mother ).It was shortened to Potter. She is now almost 13 and Potters around . Though she did drive me potty when she was younger!
Molly started off as a Missy. (In more than 1 way ). I had always wanted a Molly. Now everyone calls her 'Good Golly Miss Molly' or Mad Molly', both of which fit!
Bug (The Pug) has kept his name. He does not answer to it anyway!! It is cute and suits him as he does seem to 'bug' other dogs!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2008, 08:32 PM
we have a dylan ,we thought the name was very boyish name ,allso dylan is very good looking ,so we thought we did him justice ,with a lovely name to match the lovely face he has , we have willow ,simply love the name ,she just looks like a willow stunning girlie ,i think they both have the right names to match them perfectly and have lived up to them
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-01-2008, 03:59 AM
Snotty Eyes

****y Breath

Bog Face

Have to say - there's been times................

In all honestly their 'real' names aren't really relevant but their nick names (not 'really' those above) are for a reason LOL
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2008, 03:23 AM
Well Moxie certainly has plenty of it!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Marius is named after the current Worlds Strongest Man - and yes, he is a powerful boy and he has some growing to do yet!

Fingers crossed he'll be as powerful a competitor in the ring as we progress!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2008, 06:34 PM
blackie by name blackie by nature - only happy when covered in mud, poo, sand and anything else he can roll stand play in.

bathed him today, took him out and then on way back to car rolled and now smells just as bad as yesterday.

sue
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3