Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So funny this morning I nearly split my sides laughing, I got 3 cream crackers.....asked Reah for her paw,,brill, she got a cream cracker.

Asked Skye for a paw.....stubborn...NO NO NO.

So moved to bruce.....said Bruce one two and put two fingers up...Bruce does a One two on my palm.
Said to Pat what the four one......( missed out the three)
Bruce....hold foru fingers up....one two three four

Bruce does THREE taps
Try again..........
Bruce does THREE taps

Pat suddenly says......your thick (to me) three comes after two....even the dog knows that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, Skye is WooooooooWoooooooooing for her cream cracker......the neightbours must of thought ''what the hell''
See? I just knew Bruce was soooo clever!!!! Poor Skye waiting patiently for her cracker. Is your house manic in the morning too! what with "I want my toys" as Poppy knows where they are kept (on top of the dryer) she stands there barking and jumping up trying to get them down...blabber ball....who the hell invented that devil toy. She only gets it for 10 mins...that's all I can stand. Ben is mawwing and pawwing to go for walkies and I'm trying to see to Carl, put the washing on clean up the poo from the garden...whew I shattered.
Elaine xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 08:37 AM
As Pat would tell you....it's only manic when I start, if it wasn't for me trying to show off to Pat what I had taught them.....they would still be fast asleep
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3