Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 05:54 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Well looks like I am up first today. Been awake since 6 so came downstairs took a short kip on the sofa now wide awake.
Feeling warm already here.

Firstly to Nippy Jen hoping all goes as well as can be expected today we will all be thinking of you. Also hoping Brian's results were clear.
Happy prom day to Lauryn.
To anyone else feeling poorly hope you feel better soon.
griff glad they have got to the bottom of pups problems fingers crossed the meds work.

Have a good Friday everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Morning Lynn and all to follow. I have ben awake since 3.30am and then drifted by making myself listen to the radio until I fell asleep. Noise not good today. I am sure the weather has something to do with it but I can't change that so have to put up with it. I never did hear from the ent people. Tyto is asleep by the bathroom door. He dosen't like this humid weather either. The bathroom door is shut but there is a draught that comes under it and he finds it coolest there. At least I assume that is why he lays there. Just hope my hearing is ok next week as going to see Midsummer Nights Dream at the academy. Hope it is good. Have a good rest of day peeps must get on with more changing of training notes. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Good morning

Thinking of you today Nippy ((Hugs))

Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Lovely sunny and warm here. Teazle walked early and now asleep in the conservatory. Can't leave the doors open as the little devil is out eating the strawberries given half a chance (think she has had more than us). Bedding washed and on the line and off to pick and freeze more broad beans

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Very humid here, there's been rain overnight and it felt fresher when I went out to give girls their breakfasts and tidy up. Meeting up with 2 of Mabs babies today, Horatio and Bailey with their families, will get some piccies.
I'm thinking of Nippy today, too. Worrying we've not heard anything though
Bet Lauryn is soooo excited, Mandy. She'll start getting ready at lunchtime probably. Can't wait to see the dress.
How are you feeling Lynn, yesterday's debacle with Santander must have rocked you back on your heels. Hope you decide to take it further to the Banking Ombudsman because you have been so badly treated, I'm appalled.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and June.

brenda hope the noise settles down as the day goes on. Must be very annoying and unsettling.
Morning Sue glad Teazle is enjoying the strawberries and that you and Barry had a nice day out yesterday.
June its overcast here today and muggy not sure if we will end up with rain or not.
Enjoy meeting the babies will look forward to pictures.
Yes it has rocked me somewhat all this stuff with Santander. Gorden is trying to apply on line for a Barclays account. Gill banks with them and seems satisfied with their customer service she had an incident the other day and they sorted it very quickly, politely and efficiently. He also likes the look of the account. Thing is the system seems to be down last night and again this morning when he tried.
He will try again when he gets out of his meeting. Fingers crossed it works and we get the account.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Morning all, late but had to rescue my AVG this morning it had disappeared and I was unprotected so that took my first priority. Amber's much better no coughing this morning and no antihistamine.

Like you all am thinking of Nippy Jen and hope Celia's funeral goes well. Am also worried about Brian's scan, do hope it went ok.

June, hope Horatio is ok you mentioned an op, is it just neutering or something else. Will be lovely to see him again.

Lynn, I do hope you sort this Santander business out. At least I know not to touch them with a barge pole now, not very good with Public Relations are they?

I am very tired and ready to go back to bed as I had quite a bad night with cramp and hay fever.

Have a good day all, Griff hope all goes well for you and dogs. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Hi Lynn, Yep the noise is very depressing at times but I take Tyto out for walks and he is my rock and my one saving grace. Goodness knows what I will do when he isn't here any more. Hope you get your bank sorted out. I am with Lloyds and they give no trouble. Been with them for 40 odd years.
Been down town and it is very warm. A thunder storm might help clear the air. bfn have fun everyone. Sending soothing thoughts to Nippy and anyone else who needs them. I like quiet moments when I can do that. Hope it helps anyone that it gets to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Morning all,
Lauryn is very excited
Taking her to the hairdressers for 12 she's having nails, & makeup done, then her hair we need to be on market place by 5.30pm. I so excited too
I will put photos on later
Moyra hope you feel better later, after a bit more rest
TW looking forward to seeing the pics from Mabs babies
Lynn hope you get sorted with a new bank, We are with Nat West, customer service is fantastic.
Going to get tidied round then, best get ready to take Lauryn
Hubby home for 1pm so see you later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Morning Moyra and Mandy.
glad you got the AVG sorted Moyra and that Amber is on the mend.
Mandy I got excited for both my boys leaving do's its a mum's prerogative. Hope Lauryn has a lovely day evening I am sure she will.
brenda my dad suffered with tinnitus so I can sort of understand how you feel.

Thank you for the bank recommendations I will keep them in mind.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Morning all,
Nippy, hope things go well for you today, must be a very sad day for you(((hugs)))
Mandy, who's more excited then?? you or Lauryn...or your hubby Lol hope she has a great time
Brenda, is it tinnitus ... the noise that you refer too? apparently those sound makers are supposed to help a bit...you know the lapping waves white noise etc. I am lucky, i only have it in my right ear and it doesn't bother me too much
Lynn, i agree i would follow Santanders complaints procedure and then go to the ombudsman and then jump ship as soon as you can, utter madness in my eyes, you have alerted them to security breaches, involved the fraud squad and now they choose to ignore all this and leave you with an unsecure account...how odd
Morning Moyra, glad you got your AVG sorted out and nice to hear amber isn't coughing
TW, have a lovely day with the pups
Sue, that did make me laugh about Teazle and the strawberries
Just having a coffee and then i will attempt to take the dogs out, keeps going really dark, will we take a bet on it raining as soon as i set foot outside the door?
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »