View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I've tried using different detergent and not using fabric conditioner on her bedding and she has different bedding for her crate but I must admit none are cotton so I'll give that a go today/tonight.

Helena it's nice to hear from someone else that's been through it, it really is horrible to watch them suffer like this.

S7eph I've looked up the natural medicine man and found it on [a social network], I'll see if he can recommend anything.

Thank you all for your advice
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I would also focus on her food if the environmental things are changed with no results. It's not uncommon for dogs to have allergies to raw, no matter how much other raw feeders say otherwise. I have a dog that is allergic or intolerant of raw beef and chicken.

There was a dog in the rescue about 4 years ago that had horrible mange. He had open bleeding sores all over his body, all his hair fell out and had angry red skin all over. They were giving him unpasteurized goat milk and it helped a lot.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2