Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Did anyone see This morning on itv ? Was amazed at what was shown.
What can it be The mind bogles

Still it gives me the opportunity to say that I have never really understood the early morning 'chat show' format, on the very few occassions it's been on when I'm having my breakfast I am usually rushing for the remote to get away from the stuff they are talking about which never seems the slightest bit relevant to me

However, today might be different
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Griff hope Dex gets better, he's obviously special to you seeing as how he was the first creature to share your life and he's been with you for so long.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Poor Dex - I must admit to not at all liking the sound of enemas! Yuk!
Being an old cat there's all sorts really. They would be checking his gums for signs of anaemia, but feel sure if there had been any sign they would have mentioned it to you, Griff. Have they tested for Nephritis (Kidney Disease) for this seems to be the cause of losing most of our old cats. They tend to go off their food and fade away. So hope that this is not the case with Dex. I always really sympathise greatly with them as I, as you know, have the dodgy kidneys too!! I just hope that he gets better for you and like all us good oldies - gets to "ride again".
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Girls really kicked off before, they were all in bed and then whatever it was had them all out by the gate, so if it was someone trying the latch they would have poo'ed their pants doubt they'll be coming back
Just think June, you could have spent thousands on some electronic security system, it would give you endless false alarms, plus a monthly central station monitoring fee, and you've got your very own, ultra reliable, burglar alarm in the shape of your girls.

And you are right, if it was some yobs just 'trying' the gate the word will go around the underworld and you should be crossed off their 'target' lists
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
If he got up the same time as me he would be ready
Don't worry Sue, if Teazle won't go and wake him I'll send Lara down to you, she is an expert at sticking her nice cold nose on my face at 6am
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 09:30 PM
When I was having all that trouble with Bare Bum the Bandit at the back and I did a survey to find out if they WERE in fact barking all night, something I think I would have been informed of before now I may add. I was surprised by the people that said Oh No don't stop them barking, never hear them anyway, but if I do I know someone's about and they won't stop long!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Good evening to you Harvey - I too have been overcome with curiosity as to what could possibly have been shown on a banal morning TV show. Not generally having the time to indulge myself in such fantasmagorical viewing - although if it is something to my liking I may reschedule my televisual habits.
There seems to be only Brenda who has knowledge of the goings on encompassed by the programme and she is keeping schtumm! (As they say!)
As you are our treasurer (being in possession of the princely sum of 79p - once collected for some other purpose) perhaps you could offer Brenda a pecuniary advancement to encourage her to spill the beans. With my usual largesse I would suggest 15 or even 20 pence. Yes! Yes! I know one of my main faults is my generosity!
But we have got to find out what it was!!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
But we have got to find out what it was!!!!!
Yes Gordon happy to offer our dear Brenda some encouragement, I can hardly wait, hope she pops back tonight or at least early tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 09:50 PM
You could always watch it on Catch Up, thus saving such a vast amount of money for leaner times
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 09:53 PM
Evening everyone
Darn it I didn't see 'this morning' but my daughter googled it and apparently Trinny Woodhall basically could have done well to wearing a bra under her blouse
TW I like your security system better than any burglar alarm hope your son apologises for not turning up
Griff poor Dex hope he's ok,
Tweed gorgeous pic again
Sue Moyra And everyone else hope you had a good day
Brenda really do hope you have it easier soon,
I'm off to bed soon as I'm at work at 7 am till 4
So will be back tomorrow afternoon
Have a good day all tomorrow too
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >