Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
If its to dry out a shibas coat then IMO the albrooks tornado powerpac, would be ideal, it really is a strong blast that comes from it. as I said I dry my mals with one.

Mo
I think Kirstie wants it for her 2 Newfoundlands, so it's going to have to be pretty powerful
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
I think Kirstie wants it for her 2 Newfoundlands, so it's going to have to be pretty powerful

Thanks sharon, yes its for my newfoundlands really. But kai has moulted alot lately so he is definately going to get a blast as well - trouble is i know he is going to hate it. Whereas my girls like to be blasted.

I have just spoke to someone today who has a new allbrooks one for there newf, they tried it and there dog hates being blasted so i think tomorrow i am going to buy it off them. Will pop in on my way back from water training at the cotswolds as they live up that way.

So all being well i will be blasting to my hearts content!!
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:38 PM
I tried the tornado one and liked it, it seemed really powerful not what I expected for the price tag. I think they are still £200.Get it really close to the skin and move in small circles not too fast and it should do your newfs no trouble. Make sure to wear a mask I reckon there's gonna be a fair bit of fluff flying once you've loosened that dead hair! Good luck
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by perrypooh View Post
I tried the tornado one and liked it, it seemed really powerful not what I expected for the price tag. I think they are still £200.Get it really close to the skin and move in small circles not too fast and it should do your newfs no trouble. Make sure to wear a mask I reckon there's gonna be a fair bit of fluff flying once you've loosened that dead hair! Good luck
When jess was younger and smaller i used to lift her in a bath, wash and then dry with a blow dryer. I took her up my friends couple of days later and we got her blaster out, just to give it ago. I was amazed by how much DIRT was hiding already in there coats. So i think it will be a godsend when i get one as jess hasn't been washed for months .
Chunky
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Shame - I was selling a Mega blast II on here a couple of months ago, and no one wanted it. (Only wanted £250 and it was brand new condition) It is by far the best blaster around for a Newfie, worth shelling out the extra for. They do come up on ebay quite often.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2008, 06:14 PM
I got the tornado one the other day

It is a shame about the megablaster, i also put an advert on here a little while ago asking if anyone was selling one!! We must have just missed each other, i would have had it as well.

Jess is washed and dried
Kai is blasted, as he is loosing his coat - he screamed for 10 minutes. (vicki will know what i mean). But wow what a difference he looks like a groomed young man again

bianca is next for the wash and blast in a minute. Might take a couple of pics and post the before and after.

Thanks for all your help -
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah pics are a must I bet they look gorgeous, glad your pleased with your buy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3