Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 07:46 PM

Billy Bob for the 'chop' tomorrow!

Well after his visit to the vet on Wednesday and getting the all clear Billy Bob is off in the morning to be castrated. This wasn't a direct result of the condition he ran into the house and preseeded to jump all over my chairs, sofa (cream...well used to be ) Megan's bed, and ours before I finally caught him. The evidence below;

All joking aside I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get him back home safe again. It doesn't matter how many we've had 'done' over the years and I know how simple and quick op it is... I still worry. He's sat here with his head resting on my feet behaving like a little angel and I'm feeling really guilty now.
Wish him luck for tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how he get's on.

Kath XX
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I know its easy to say, and I am like you, start panicking the night before, but sure he will be fine...He's a real little cutie...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh I know how you feel Kath, having had Lennon "done" recently - I felt soooo guilty and worried myself sick about him. He's the first dog I've had done, and I felt really mean, like I was doing it on purpose to "get at him" - daft, I know....and yet Mya was spayed last Friday, and I didn't blink - and the op is major, as most of us ladies of a certain age know only too well.

Good luck Billy Bob - "Gonads" to "No nads" in no time
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Awwww nasty mummy chopping Billy Bobs 'bits' off I didn't know you were having him castrated I'm sure he will be fine though Kath, I had Benji done when he was just 7 months old because someone reckoned it might help with his skin problems (the ones he never had in the first place ) and he was fine and they do look much nicer without 'them' I think. My sisters dog looks obscene towards Benji Benji looks all nice and neat underneath now I worried myself sick though all day and convinced myself something awful might happen but he was fine - so try not to worry too much
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Oh I know how you feel Kath, having had Lennon "done" recently - I felt soooo guilty and worried myself sick about him. He's the first dog I've had done, and I felt really mean, like I was doing it on purpose to "get at him" - daft, I know....and yet Mya was spayed last Friday, and I didn't blink - and the op is major, as most of us ladies of a certain age know only too well.

Good luck Billy Bob - "Gonads" to "No nads" in no time
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Thanks for that Vicki - you've given me a laugh anyway.
I think it's because he's such a small cute little thing. All of our other dogs have been Labradors, German Shepherds and Malamutes that we've had 'done' and although I still worried a bit, they just seem to look tougher. I know it's only superficial and a two minute job...but, he's such a little baby.

Thanks Moli too...I appreciate your kind words.

Kath X
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:54 PM
oh good luck billy bob try not to wory too much(i usually end up in tears leaving them behind )
just love that picci
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks Foxy. You've seen his picture....and I did keep threatening him Seriously though I thought it would be better done now and then he has time to settle before his 'little sister' arrives as she'll be 4 weeks old this weekend
Kath & Billy (Bobbit)???
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Meganrose
Thanks Foxy. You've seen his picture....and I did keep threatening him Seriously though I thought it would be better done now and then he has time to settle before his 'little sister' arrives as she'll be 4 weeks old this weekend
Kath & Billy (Bobbit)???

Yes its probably for the best because you will end up with more Bichons than you know what to do with if you don't He'll be right as rain in no time and jumping on and off the chairs He reminds me of my sisters Bichon Toby - he's a right little sod - she wanted me to have him for a friend for Benji because he is only 8 weeks younger than Benji but he is way too norty for me He would lead my Benji into norty ways
This is him with my sisters niece's little girl.

Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks griff, he is a little cutie (most of the time). Will update everyone tomorrow evening or Sat a.m. depending on time etc. Kath X
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes its probably for the best because you will end up with more Bichons than you know what to do with if you don't He'll be right as rain in no time and jumping on and off the chairs He reminds me of my sisters Bichon Toby - he's a right little sod - she wanted me to have him for a friend for Benji because he is only 8 weeks younger than Benji but he is way too norty for me He would lead my Benji into norty ways
This is him with my sisters niece's little girl.

Now who does that remind me of????

Unfortunately when I had to reload my computer I lost my pictures of Megan & Billy Bob in her car
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >