View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Yes thanks for this, watched Hope playing with the female cub at the weekend. Something to see at last!
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Lily's two little baby bears can be seen often now and up to all sorts of tricks, they're called Faith and Jason. Hope is helping mum look after them. So cute and actually happening right now.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Am glad you've seen them and thankyou for update, is good to know they're doing well, have looked today but think is Lilly's back can see, all very quiet, so long as they're cosy, happy n safe bears is what matters most
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Am watching now n think Lilly n Hope have manged to get one the collars off Do you think someone will see n get there to sort it?
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Missed it again, I was out at Kingston Lacey this afternoon, lovely there. If I remember rightly one of their collars came of a few weeks ago and they decided not to replace it until after hibernation as they weren't going anywhere fast just yet. Did you see the babies?
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi maryl, am glad you had good afternoon yes did see one of the cubs, i thought at first that Lilly n Hope were eating but then realised n saw it was a collar, i know they're being watched over carefully but was bit strange to see them chewing on the collar. So long as they're all safe n well is what matters n all the other bears too
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh no just read that the biologists fear that Hope has been killed by a hunter but it hasn't been confirmed its so sad if it is her or any other bear at that but wee Hope we watched her antics.
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh no, please not our Hope. I've read what there is so far and they still don't know, doesn't look good. Think they might try and get something up on FB tonight.
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-09-2011, 03:02 PM
I just can't believe this. Our beautiful Hope has gone Lynn Rogers has given a day by day account on Hope's FB of what he believes happened. It's heartbreaking remembering what she stood for world wide, remembering her being born, being left to fend for herself as a young baby, then helping Lily to care for her young brother and sister. RIP Hope xx
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2011, 08:49 PM
oh no so its true, this is horrible so so sad, i loved watching her in the programme dangling from the tree RIP Hope x x

Hey Maryl can you tell me the FB page so i can have a wee look please x
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >