Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 02:13 PM

Grow Up!!!

Honestly some people

Remember me telling you about the ex friends last week,well anyway I sold my car just over a week ago because it failed it's MOT and needed some welding etc doing and we didn't think it was worth doing.

I needed a cheaper car anyway,as I'm here,there and everywhere,so have been looking and spotted one,viewed it Friday,collected it Saturday
It happens to be silver.

Anyway hubby has seen her husband today and they have been chatting apparently now she's throwing a hissy fit because I have brought a silver car to annoy her and I only brought a silver one because her's is silver I couldn't care less what colour it was,I got it at the right price and I'm happy with it.

For a 39 year old woman she is absolutely pathetic and needs to grow up!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 04:05 PM
You are better off without 'false' friends. How childish is she? Obviously she has nothing better to do than think the world revolves around her! As if you even care enough to buy a car simply to annoy her!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
You are better off without 'false' friends. How childish is she? Obviously she has nothing better to do than think the world revolves around her! As if you even care enough to buy a car simply to annoy her!
Exactly that thought never even entered my head,I just wanted a car that would be cheaper on fuel and tax,colour wasn't important,never mind the fact it's the same colour as her's.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 04:46 PM
silver is a very common colour lol.....is she that daft.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Sad cow,she ought to get a life. Sounds like the sort of person you DONT need as a friend. Thinks a lot of herself as well by the sound of it as you obviously must think about her all the time NOT
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
hahahahahahahahaha i feel so sorry for her husband!
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Honestly some people

Remember me telling you about the ex friends last week,well anyway I sold my car just over a week ago because it failed it's MOT and needed some welding etc doing and we didn't think it was worth doing.

I needed a cheaper car anyway,as I'm here,there and everywhere,so have been looking and spotted one,viewed it Friday,collected it Saturday
It happens to be silver.

Anyway hubby has seen her husband today and they have been chatting apparently now she's throwing a hissy fit because I have brought a silver car to annoy her and I only brought a silver one because her's is silver I couldn't care less what colour it was,I got it at the right price and I'm happy with it.

For a 39 year old woman she is absolutely pathetic and needs to grow up!
God is that all she's got to worry about in life? lucky so and so! She should grow up, get a life and find something more important to stress over. She obviously thinks she is SO important that you'd want to copy her so maybe she deserves pity? I am sure you won't lose sleep over her and have better friends to focus on x
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't speak to her and have no intention of ever speaking to her again.
She is very self centered,I can't be doing with her or any of her family.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2010, 07:45 PM
I reckon she's trying to annoy you, just so you'll go and speak to her Idiot.......

She needs to get a life! x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Admit it you go out of your way to find weird people to make us laugh with there antics..........