Female 

01-10-2013, 08:06 PM
He is a smasher and Monty really does suit him,
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh he is gorgeous!!! Wonderful news!!!
Where is he coming from? Breeding? Related to my very badly behaved bunch perhaps??
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Oh he is gorgeous!!! Wonderful news!!!
Where is he coming from? Breeding? Related to my very badly behaved bunch perhaps??
Thanks! He is not from a 'breeder' as such but from someone who lets their bitches have one litter. He will be KC registered but I haven't seen his pedigree yet. The parents aren't worked or shown. He was fairly local to me (just over the border into Shropshire) and it all happened very quickly! My son and daughter-in-law intended to start looking when they returned from two weeks holiday which was in the early hours of Sunday morning. They went onto the KC website and found this litter, emailed and then went to see them that evening! He's 9 weeks old so ready to leave mum so they picked him up on Monday!

The only downside is the cat seems to have left home but she will hopefully come around eventually!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Fivedogpam View Post
Thanks! He is not from a 'breeder' as such but from someone who lets their bitches have one litter. He will be KC registered but I haven't seen his pedigree yet. The parents aren't worked or shown. He was fairly local to me (just over the border into Shropshire) and it all happened very quickly! My son and daughter-in-law intended to start looking when they returned from two weeks holiday which was in the early hours of Sunday morning. They went onto the KC website and found this litter, emailed and then went to see them that evening! He's 9 weeks old so ready to leave mum so they picked him up on Monday!

The only downside is the cat seems to have left home but she will hopefully come around eventually!
Thanks!
He should already be registered. You can do it from the moment they are born. I registered mine when they were 4 weeks old, they had the registrations back to me in 5 days.

Im sure they will be really happy with him. Re the Cat, hopefully that will settle down. One of my Cats has been brilliant teaching the puppies manners. Its been a great help for the people that are having one and that already have cats. Its not possible though if the breeder doesnt have a Cat!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Ooh he's gorgeous and Monty suits him
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 01:14 PM
He's very lovely.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2