View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Funny isn't it. It's not that I dislike how they look.... Just that I can't stop thinking about them snapping!

This Manchester terrier (previously I thought he was a mini pin) has been walking with Remus fine all week then today made a grab for Remus as he sprinted past. Remus was in one side of Nikki and the terrier on the other. Remus clipped him, or Baily ran in to him, not sure which... And got spun around and I was certain something would be broken, but all was fine.

Everyone calmed down, then half hour later he did the same thing but made contact with Remus and, cartoon style, shot off attached to Remus by his teeth! From then on he had it in for Remus so it was one on lead, one off swapping around for the rest of the walk. Luckily he's going home tomorrow! lucky for Nikki too as he's also peed all over her house lol!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I think it's a show of affection if they pee in your house lol!

Shouldn't worry about the midget dog with the skinny legs. It can probably outrun the lot of 'em. Bella can.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I think it's a show of affection if they pee in your house lol!

Shouldn't worry about the midget dog with the skinny legs. It can probably outrun the lot of 'em. Bella can.
He's quite nimble in getting out the way when he wants to but doesn't seem to run much.he seems to walk awkwardly, like he has a leg on each corner and has pood his pants...if you know what I mean!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 06:27 AM
I've often wondered what a Shar-Pei's body looks like underneath all those wrinkles and I wish Georgina had been born with a zip along her tummy so I could take off her coat and have a look.

I was so ashamed of myself a couple of weeks ago because Chloe wouldn't allow Georgina to sit on the back seat of the car. I was furious with her because I had to make a space in the boot well and lift my "Two Ton Tessie" in. I fumed all the way to town and told her she was "a selfish cow" and deserved to have her bottom smacked. It was only on the way back home I realised I'd been thinking of her as a child not a dog which is unforgivable!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
He's quite nimble in getting out the way when he wants to but doesn't seem to run much.he seems to walk awkwardly, like he has a leg on each corner and has pood his pants...if you know what I mean!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2013, 10:09 PM
I was so ashamed of myself a couple of weeks ago because Chloe wouldn't allow Georgina to sit on the back seat of the car. I was furious with her because I had to make a space in the boot well and lift my "Two Ton Tessie" in. I fumed all the way to town and told her she was "a selfish cow" and deserved to have her bottom smacked. It was only on the way back home I realised I'd been thinking of her as a child not a dog which is unforgivable![/QUOTE]
I talk to Rosie as if she's a child all the time and worse still she sits there cocking her head from side to side as if she's really listening. when I tell her off she sulks like a teenager
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi My pet dislike was originally that dalmations under the breed standard,should have well spaced spots and more white,so I didnt really agree with that,but now for some reason I am seeing more dalmations with lots of spots and I would really like to rub them away. Especially as some people get them mixed up with pointers Gemini54
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
My confession is that I told my OH that Robbie hadn't licked his ice cream cone, he only got near, when he had licked it!

I figured that my OH kisses him enough that a few more doggie germs wouldn't hurt him!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi The worst thing I did,a lot of the girls in the office would go and get cakes on Friday,I noticed that one of the iced buns had a wasp whether it was alive or dead, so as it was my turn to do the tea,gave my boss secretary the bun,she just bit into it,I never did tell anyone Gemini54
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2