Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 05:27 PM

Sossidges

Little foster dog has obviously never been trained recall (or anything else) and wouldn`t even take reward treats so I`ve been searching for something to get him to respond. In the meantime he`s wearing a harness and line and I leap on the end to stop him.
I have finally cracked it with frankfurter sausages! I have been teaching Come up and down the hall and he`s hugely impressed with that game.
So - (quick rant about people who walk small dogs on flexileads and never bother training them)...
anyone want a little dog who will shortly have some recall?

grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Aww!! Well done little fella, i would love to get him here so he can teach my dogs some recall
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 07:06 PM
But...but...small dogs don't need training! If letting them walk 50 billion yards in front of you tripping people up and giving them rope burns from the cord of the flexi doesn't work then just pick them up!

Seriously, well done. I've had Rupert 7 years and I'm still at the harness and long line and leap on it to stop him stage at times.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Aww Bless his little heart