View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2011, 10:55 AM
That looks to have gone really well.No overwhelming behaviour.Nice and steady meandering around.Happy looking doggies.Very promising.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Awh bless them. Shes pretty. Did your friend like her?

Bet she will feel better after her bath!
She did! I don't want to push things but I am really hoping they adopt her. They had Shih tzu's before and lost one of them in similar circumstances to poor Vicki's Mya. This was 3 years ago now and Cyndy has often said she misses having one. They have 2 spaniels as well and all 3 dogs got on brilliantly! Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
What a star Lily is....and Alfie is amazing....well done to all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm so proud of her Steph! I don't know if you remember how upset I was when this behaviour kicked off (you told me about your son's Jack ) and I was hoping and praying that Lily would one day get back to the friendly little dog she really is. This is great progress! Alfie is just incredible! A true ambassador for his type! xxxxxx

Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
what a great video, well done lilly and the other video, how good is alfie!!! bless him
Great isn't it!!!! I am so proud of both my woofers!

Here's the little girl herself, all sweet smelling and sleepy after a bath and a fish lunch

lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by rueben View Post
That looks to have gone really well.No overwhelming behaviour.Nice and steady meandering around.Happy looking doggies.Very promising.
You'd think she'd been here forever the way they are together
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Aww Bless 'em I can really see Lily and Daisy becoming firm friends
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 05:03 PM
She is so cute - just horrible to think what she has been through. Do hope your friend takes her before Lily gets so attached you will have to keep Daisy yourself Alfie is lovely and is about the same size as my SBTx Meggie, although she is 12 this year but so so sweet and is adored by all.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless 'em I can really see Lily and Daisy becoming firm friends
Funny isn't it! Sometimes the most unlikely friendships are the best ones!

Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
She is so cute - just horrible to think what she has been through. Do hope your friend takes her before Lily gets so attached you will have to keep Daisy yourself Alfie is lovely and is about the same size as my SBTx Meggie, although she is 12 this year but so so sweet and is adored by all.
I know. She's a little hand shy as well so I don't doubt she has not only been neglected but given a slap too. I'm going to pop her round to my friends one evening this week, just so they can see how lovely and clean she is now of course!

Alfie is lovely I just adore his gentleness around small dogs and all 3 of them are curled up on the sofa together right now! Aw Meggie is lovely, I've looked at her pics and she is a real sweetheart.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2