Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
As far as that video goes its not "surgical" at all. You can buy those stapler guns very easily.
Well then I believe that areas where this is a problem they should have to proove that this hasn't happened, and if they are found out recieve a ban from showing. I also think that any dog that has had staples in them for comestic reasons should not be allowed to be shown, and dogs like the Shar Peis who some have had staples in when puppies should not also be seen as healthy members of the breed either, as to me anydog that is being bred in a way that it needs man to step in at puppy hood to prevent problems isn't great IMO.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
not for cosmetic reasons tho....
I know, but my point was , if the "stapling " was looked on as disgusting, then its the procedure (who ever administers it) that is the point of disgust, and as proven in the video, the pup, did nto even notice the procedure being done.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Well then I believe that areas where this is a problem they should have to proove that this hasn't happened, and if they are found out recieve a ban from showing. I also think that any dog that has had staples in them for comestic reasons should not be allowed to be shown, and dogs like the Shar Peis who some have had staples in when puppies should not also be seen as healthy members of the breed either, as to me anydog that is being bred in a way that it needs man to step in at puppy hood to prevent problems isn't great IMO.
But how would you know? Thats my point.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2