View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2011, 11:56 AM
What a handsome boy he is! I already have three at home, or I might be tempted myself
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2011, 12:49 PM
He is devine, he has the most delicious face!! (As do Koda and Maya of course! ) I wish I could help, but living here, five dogs would be far too much, I think he will work his way into your family.... thats my "secret" hope anyway!
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Just wanting to add a bit more info about him so far:

hes showing to be really good with children, absolutely brilliant and very patient, just licks everyone to death.

submissive, never growls or barks, so far, even when started on he just lyes down, and cries...like a big baby!

he thinks hes a tiny lap dog, and will try anything to sit all over you, as long as hes on your lap, hes happy as larry!

hes very happy to sleep in a crate, with no moaning or fuss!

he hasn't had one accident yet, and asks to go out to the toilet

seems OK on lead, pulls occasionally if other dogs in front, but if on his own, he walks to heel 95% of the time.

has been left in the house for 2 hours today with other dogs and no destruction/mess.

he is the messiest drinker i've EVER come across, he gulps it whilst lying down and then slobbers it whilst running off...lol!

good with cats!

actually comes when called, unlike my deaf malamute !!!!!

hes an absolute GEM! and i really really am falling for him, but no definates YET, after all it is such a big commitment and its only half my decision. But please keep eyes and ears open if you do hear of a possible loving perfect family home for this boy!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 08:53 AM
The person my friend knew will be seeing her on Saturday---meanwhile she is trying to get her number to contact her.

She is obviously in Cornwall---Hayle---so is close enough to come for several visits and for you all to be sure it is the right home. I have told my friend to direct her to this thread so she can see him.

She has an older very submissive male GSD and is looking for a GSD type. She has a bitch from the RSPCA but it was beating her male up and being quite aggressive so had to go back.

So if she is interested I think you'll need loads of visits etc to be sure the two dogs are OK. As you said he doesn't need any more mucking around.

rune
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2011, 10:17 AM
He looks like a lovely boy I hope he finds a decent forever home soon.

Ref his breed I would be inclined to say NI x (whether that be with sarloos or GSD)as opposed to a Sarloos x GSD, mainly because I doubt a patchy coat would come from two pure breeds that are not known to have patchy colourings within their history. Not that it really matters just making an observation.
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
The person my friend knew will be seeing her on Saturday---meanwhile she is trying to get her number to contact her.

She is obviously in Cornwall---Hayle---so is close enough to come for several visits and for you all to be sure it is the right home. I have told my friend to direct her to this thread so she can see him.

She has an older very submissive male GSD and is looking for a GSD type. She has a bitch from the RSPCA but it was beating her male up and being quite aggressive so had to go back.

So if she is interested I think you'll need loads of visits etc to be sure the two dogs are OK. As you said he doesn't need any more mucking around.

rune
many visits are fine! i don't mind at all! keep me posted x
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2011, 09:24 AM
did you hear from the woman rune?x
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 09:52 AM
She is going to look at the pics on here and contact my friend if she is hooked----she is away in May so was going to leave it till after that.

I'll let you know---have you had any other interest? I'll keep asking around.

He sounds so nice considering his history.

rune
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2011, 09:56 AM
no other interest nope.
my gran and grandad said they'd take him on (my gdads pretty young and active (64) and would be able to take him on but only christmas when they move to a larger house

I have considered keeping him but him and my mal leave koda out big time and kodas still not overly friendly (not nasty) to him, its just alot of work with 2 young dogs both around the 9-11mth mark and a baby as they are constantly bounding and playing, whereas when its koda and mya, yes they play but not 24/7..i hope i don't sound awful, x
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Does he still need a home??? And whereabouts in Cornwall?
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »