register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Should Bradley Represent the United Kingdom at Next Years Eurovision Song Contest
Yes, definately 16 94.12%
No, (please give reasons) 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Bradley said that, as she's so gorgeous she can also join in, so long as she doesn't want a big piece of his pizza in return, (as you know he's very possessive over his pizza)
Oh dear that's asking something now, she is very greedy! Hmmmm, i'll send her with a packed lunch, she'll be fine!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 09:37 AM

Oh dear, a bit like Bradley then. Well, thats the sort of act that wins, remind me to put a bet on at the bookies next year
If Cockermum can get one of her girlies a wee skirt & Bradley learns to pull it off at the right moment, you'll have a winner no matter how well they sing
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
If Cockermum can get one of her girlies a wee skirt & Bradley learns to pull it off at the right moment, you'll have a winner no matter how well they sing
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Brilliant !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Brilliant !
Thank you
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
dusting the sewing machine off as we speak....... I'm sure Gracie would game for a little exposure on international TV
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
dusting the sewing machine off as we speak....... I'm sure Gracie would game for a little exposure on international TV
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Looks like you need to do some auditions Bradley as Minnie would also like to be part of the backing vocals. She promises not to pinch your pizza and she says she can sing "who let the dogs out" falsetto. Im sure this would win the eurovision hands down, what do you think?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by ebrcknrdg View Post
Looks like you need to do some auditions Bradley as Minnie would also like to be part of the backing vocals. She promises not to pinch your pizza and she says she can sing "who let the dogs out" falsetto. Im sure this would win the eurovision hands down, what do you think?
Welcome aboard Minnie, we could maybe do one of those alternative routines, me singing Whizzer OOO, with the three dogrees, and you and Maddy singing your songs, you know the thing joining up at certain times inthe chorus, it will be brilliant. (p.s. I think its great you're not just after me for my pizza ) Love Bradley xx
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome aboard Minnie, we could maybe do one of those alternative routines, me singing Whizzer OOO, with the three dogrees, and you and Maddy singing your songs, you know the thing joining up at certain times inthe chorus, it will be brilliant. (p.s. I think its great you're not just after me for my pizza ) Love Bradley xx
Wow yes that would be amazing. I think we could get a whole choir involved, im thinking sister act..... Oh no im not after pizza at all, in fact i think you're quite scrummy Minnie x
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3