View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Beautiful pictures, she looks so well bless her, she is so gorgeous.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Loki in fine form. Lovely as ever. I am so pleased to see these after the recent health issues. Thanks so much for giving me my Loki fix.
Many thanks and it is great to see her running about and so alert again. Loki says to thank you as well. Take care

Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
wow she is just stunning!
i love her colouring and how it blends around her chest...

She certainly looks as though she is on fine form!!!
Many thanks and her coat is lovely and it is soft as well. Loki is looking well and for that I am so thankful. Again, many thanks

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Glad to see that she is back on form, stunning pictures.
Aw many thanks and Loki says thank you as well. I am happy that she is looking good again after those dreadful fits. My friend does capture her well in the pics he takes. Loki says thanks as well

Originally Posted by random View Post
Beautiful, glad she feels better!
Many thanks and hope those fits stay away for another long time! Again, thank you

Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
gorgeous pics! shes stunning! love that 2nd pic!
Many thanks and although I do say so myself, I agree with you She is a very special lass to me. Again, thank you.

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
she is a beauty brilliant looking girlie
She loves her pics, as you probably know, being taken! It was great seeing her run about yesterday and looking so good after the previous weekend's fits! Many thanks for your lovely words Loki says thank you as well.

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Awwww she's one Beautiful gal! Glad to see her enjoying herself after recent events! I love that 2nd pic looking as if she's going in for the catch!
Many thanks, Shaza, for your lovely comments. Oh she had a great time and it was so good to see her running and jumping up in the air! She loves her toys! I just wish, like all the other owners of epileptic dogs, that the condition could be cured. Now that would be something!

My friend, DJV, does capture her and her spirit in the pics he takes of her. That is just Loki in the photos!! Loki says thanks you as well Take care.

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
she is gorgeous, she looks so happy and is really enjoying her trip out, glad she is over her bad weekend

PS what an amazing tail!!!! xxx
Oh she certainly had a ball yesterday, Mel, she loved every minute of it and didn't want to leave. Her tail is lovely when you see her running, to see the tail behind her and the length of her fur on it! Her "boots" as well!! Many thanks and Loki sends her thanks as well

Take care.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Fabulous pictures Rosey
Aw thank you! Loki loves her piccies being taken and my friend does take good ones of her!! Hope you are hail and hearty Take care

Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Beautiful pictures, she looks so well bless her, she is so gorgeous.
Hello DK - many thanks and will pass on your lovely comments to my friend, DJV, who takes them. It is great to see her run about after the previous weekend's fits. Fingers crossed she is over them for a bit!!

Lokis sends her thanks as well.

Take care.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 07:18 PM
So lovely to see Loki having fun again, bless her. She is such a beautiful dog. You must be so happy to see her enjoying herself again.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Beautiful pics of lovely Loki, I love the action ones, she looks so graceful It's great to see her looking so well after her experiences last weekend
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
So lovely to see Loki having fun again, bless her. She is such a beautiful dog. You must be so happy to see her enjoying herself again.
Hello Heather & Zak she loved her afternoon play up in the field. It was a joy to see her running after all her toys. What a difference to the previous week! I was really delighted to see her, she is a wee trooper. It is good to see her run like the wind, tail straight out at the back! I couldn't take my eyes off her. Many thanks for your lovely comments and Loki says thank you as well Take care.

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Beautiful pics of lovely Loki, I love the action ones, she looks so graceful It's great to see her looking so well after her experiences last weekend
Aw thank you, she loved it and I loved watching her, especially after the previous weekend. It is a joy to watch her face when she is running after her toys - she smiles all the time!! Again, thank you for your lovely comments and Loki sends her thanks as well

Take care.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Lovely to see her looking so well and happy. What a tail!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3