Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2007, 09:23 PM

worrying news about my mum:(

My mum called tonight to let me know she had too have bloods done the other week due to a lump she has in her abdoman, anyway the bloods came back inconclusive and she now has to go for a scan on monday, i saddend because i have only just found out, and she has been suffering for months feeling very unwell, i asked her why she never told me until now, she said because i have also been going through similar with my breast lump i feel so guilty that i was not there for her, but intend to do everything i can for her now. Anyway just because the bloods came back inconclusive does not mean it is the dreaded C does it anyway just needed to vent.

Thanks Lozzy x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Awwww hun,try not to worry so much.Thats probably why your mum never told you it all because she wouldn't want you to worry.She's only trying to protct you like any mother would.Try to explain to her you aren't a wee girl anymore,be strong for her and she will open up to you a little more.I had to do this with my mum not so long ago and now she is way more open with me now.Good luck with it all and I hope your mum feels much better soon,hugs from me and my gang,xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 07:20 AM
That's really worrying honey, but as you say, it doesn't mean it's cancer. Let's hope further tests prove so.
Hugs to you xoxox
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks guys, but with our family history my mum has lost her brother and sister too stomache cancer, so we are all beside ourselfs with worry, but i am hopeing and praying this is not the case with my mum, she has the scan on monday so i am hopeing they tell her after.

Hugs Loz x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Try not to worry hun, It could be something non serious , big hugs to all of you xxdk
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
lozzy, try not to worry, sending hugs to you and your mum xx
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Try not to worry, it won't help. I hope that further tests and scan can put your mind at rest. - Karen