register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 03:56 PM
He's lovely, but he needs to cultivate some sense of urgency, having said that he lives in a caravan on his dads farm, so nothings urgent really
Been a bad fall at Badminton, horse(Lets Dance) was on top of rider and didn't get up, thank goodness he's up now and rider been airlifted to hospital. Been some spectacular falls but nothing like that, everyone walked away
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Good afternoon

Hope there is a way round the debris June it would be nice only to have to do the one walk and they can all have fun together.

Don blame you Mandy you sit there and enjoy the sun and your book without visitors. Hope Laury is better soon

Good for you Nippy arranging a reunion I bet it will howell

Hope your quite day has continued Moyra. Good luck on the l3th but I am sure you will be fine

Luck you Griff your mum is one nice person. Pity it has started to rain though.

Have been busy in the garden today. I have given both my camellias and haircut. Balancing on a ladder is not much fun and to make matters worse next door's ivy tree was also invading them so have cut that back to the fence line as high as I can reach. Only stopped to go out for lunch as Barry fancied going out and he hasn't been anywhere all week with waiting in for one thing or another. I am now officially on strike until tomorrow when I will cover the potato plants that are coming though and dig over a bit of the veg patch ready to put the sprout plants in.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 04:05 PM
June watching badminton do you know what the white thing is on the horses muzzle? They all seem to be wearing them? Also did you see the tan dog with the camera on its back.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 05:33 PM
It's flipping raining and thundering
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Hahahaha Mandy, we had it earlier.
Sue, good for you going on strike
TW, i would be like Nigel
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Evening everyone. Nice evening here and some positive stuff been happening.
We are presently in the garden Gorden is bbq'ing home made turkey burgers low fat sausages and we have home made coleslaw with it.
Electrics done Thursday ready for bath and shower over bath when walls up which won't be long now and then cladded.
Also new up to date fuse board and all electrics tested. Waiting for the paperwork..
Dillon had his last injection for this course and we are seeing some improvement. Slight limp if he over does it but in general back to his normal naughty whirl wind self again.
We go back in June for a catch up.
Sorry to be reading of bad backs, sickness bugs and unwell MIL's. Also of troubles with sons. Hoping it al, sorts itself very soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Hi Lynn, lovely to hear from you...ooooo BBQ...lush, we have rain...again Lol
Nearly done with the bathroom then...excellent, we are starting ours at the end of the month...my dad is still trying to make excuses Lol
terrific news about Dillon!!! lovely he is being naughty Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Hoping that the injection does Dillon the world of good and he continues being naughty, because that means he is feeling on top of the world
Its grease, Brenda,they rub it on their legs as well, some horses didn't have it on, but lots do because there is a lot of water jumps this year, more than usual. Saw the dog with the camera as well
Sue I thought you were sharing Sean Bean with me today Looks like he's come up trumps with the ladies again, but he's off to London now the war's over to sort his wife out who's done him out of 10,000 guineas, no idea how that one will pan out, we will find out next week
Sky looks a bit threatening, very warm and back door and windows open. Done a bit more tidying up in the front and moved everything off the path to near the upturned decking, dug the rest of the dandelions out of my dried mud
I need to iron tonight really
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Also new up to date fuse board and all electrics tested. Waiting for the paperwork..
'evening Lynn You will not regret doing this and you might even find that some of the old appliances which were in the house when you moved in will start to trip the circuit breaker, in our case we found one of the rings on the hob had an earth fault, new board spotted it immediately, previous owner had been using it for 15 years not long after another ring was tripping the board, have replaced the whole hob now

The new boards not only sense earth faults but any change in the neutral and live currents as well so you are well protected. The old boards with the wire fuses were next to useless
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2016, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Sue I thought you were sharing Sean Bean with me today Looks like he's come up trumps with the ladies again, but he's off to London now the war's over to sort his wife out who's done him out of 10,000 guineas,
Thought of you two today (as I sat down to have my sandwiches and cuppa for lunch) put the box on and there was Sean with his troops in disaray at the foot of ginormous cliff, out numbered ten to one, with gun shot and cannon balls raining down on them, Sean goes over to the British troops "Follow me men" he says and they all get up and climb the cliff and overthrow the enemy and go off for a party with loads of wine and women.

Wonderful stuff To be fair the series does cover a war that has largely been forgotten in our history books.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >