Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, February 20

Good morning everyone. Think it is warmer here this morning thankfully and it is dry.

Hope the girls sorted themselves out in the end last night June. Amber just eating her breakfast and then will be ready for her walk.

Sorry to read of the concerns over Tony's work and June's sons situation too, hope it all works out ok.

Hope LG is on the mend and feeling a bit better. Nippy Jen hope you are enjoying the break from hospital visiting. Norma hope things are improving for you there with Mr Fritz.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet and warm here Moyra. Hope the battery to the scooter has charged today.

Have got a stinking cold it has been threatening for the past week now and I thought I had got away with it but oh no yesterday it hit full force. So had a rubbish nights sleep. Gorden had it last week.
Thank goodness I didn't have it last weekend.

Hoping Mr. Fritz's ear is still healing the mem's cat and Dex are well again now and of course hoping LG is on the mend also.
Hope you don't have too worrisome weekend Mandy and June over your sons job.

Hoping everyone else is well and doglets too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope Monday brings good new for Tony and that your son June also receives good news. Such a worry for you all.

Hope the battery has charged on your scooter Moyra and you can get out for a nice ride with Amber

Sorry you now have Gordon's cold Lynn, stay warm with plenty of warm drinks.

Hoping all poorly four and two legged are on the mend.

Dull here this morning but at least its not raining at the moment. Teazle been walked so now having a coffee listening to OH banging about demolishing a bit more of the offending structure. No doubt a tip run will be in order later

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Raining hard here, was forecast to start round about now, but its been pouring down a while. Coming in from the West, yard is East facing so it is sheltered from the worst of it. Everywhere cleaned up, beds not bad at all, although by afternoon they'll need a good do probably.
Sue the tip will be full of people today, I find the best and quickest tip days are a Wednesday or Thursday. Obviously its not raining where you are or Barry would be not wanting to demolish stuff!!!
Sorry to hear you have a cold, Lynn. Everyone seems to be struck down at the moment. At least you have Gorden there to look after you and Dillon, and the thought of it happening last weekend, well lets not think of that and be thankful it didn't! How's Dillon today, any better with the meds.
Moyra, did the scooter charge up OK
Son does have a job, just not the one he's worked so hard at building up over the past 5 years, he is seriously looking at another option. It is a risk though, but I've got to be supportive without interfering, well not too much anyway. He knows my views, but I do understand where he's coming from and how he feels, and if he doesn't do it now the opportunity probably won't present itself again, you always regret the things you didn't do I think, at least if you do something then you are not left with 'what ifs' many years down the line.
Griff, Johnny did have a lucky escape didn't he. Am going to check and see if Sharpe is on this afternoon. Raining too hard to get girls out, will get the cleaning up done, sort the girls out at lunchtime, then maybe spend the afternoon watching Him
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Morning all
Got up to be greeted by a whole bowl of food left from yesterday...dex cat hasn't touched his food from yesterday even with mackerel and steak in it....now common sense would say call the vet..did mum do it??? no!!! so now i have to sit and worry he is going to get sick over the weekend again. Will go and buy him some other food, he seemed to like that so will try and get him on that
Lynn, hope you feel better son
Moyra, hope your batteries are all charged up now!!
Sue, good luck at the tip, weekends are full of numpties here Lol
TW, enjoy your afternoon of sharpe...you an get it on the uktv website and watch on the laptop or if you have a lead or chromecast connect it up and see it on the tv
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 10:36 AM
He's on Drama at 1.50 - 4pm, so thats nice and convenient timewise. Haven't a clue what Chromecast is, and can't see UKTV on the TV Guide
Poor Dex, will he eat sardines in tomato sauce, always has an explosive effect
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:45 AM
i wonder if your drama is different to mine...i only have uktv drama and it isn't listed on there
http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/
Chromecast is a plug in thing...dongle, that's the word Lol it goes in your tv and you have an app on your computer, tablet, phone and you start the program on your device and then send it to the tv, i have the uktv drama app on my firestick and i have been dangerfield...missed that first time round, must have been on when i was off getting smashed everynight Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2016, 10:49 AM
just looked drama up...basically i will probably get sharpe on demand on uktv when the series have finished running...so i will keep checking and catch them when they are on demand
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2016, 10:51 AM
I may be using (or working out how to) the catch up thingy on the Tivo box as there was a film on Channel 5 last night I think I haven't seen. It was on late so decided to see it by using the catch up thingy. Will let you know how that goes. Won't be this afternoon as I'll be far too busy with Him
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2016, 11:54 AM

thats is this mornings work including 2 trips to the dump
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »