Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:03 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all

Couldn’t get comfortable sitting up last night, so at 7.30 I went to bed. I was asleep pretty quick and only up once for a pee, after which I went straight back to sleep again – however the downside is a hangover-like headache, which I’m hoping two Anadin Extra will batter into submission.

Baz has no work today, but at least that means he can come to the vet with me to drop Roxy off for her Cushing’s test…..

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem (courtesy of Leo):
Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.
One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. 'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said to her, but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit £20 million.'
Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.
Women are so much better at financial planning than men.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Thank goodness it's Friday Hope all goes well for you and for Roxy today Vicki. Will be thinking of you xxxxxJ
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Will be thinking of you today Vicki.

I'll hopefully be at the vets with my piggie Ginger, as after perking up he is now not so well.
I had a lovely day yesterday which turned out awful and this is the last straw for me now.
Weekend off coming up though so that's something.

You take care today Vicki, and have a good one everyone x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Hope all goes well today Vicki, thinking of you.
at todays gem, have a good day all.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Friday is here - I am shattered busy morning at work then off to the cinema later this afternoon with Ken and girls

Thinking of you Vicki and roxy - glad you got a good nights sleep - hope the headache goes.

Have great Fridays all
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the vets

It's my friends birthday today so we are off to Hythe, we will know doubt do a detailed search of the charity shops, spend a fortune in the wool shop, then go and have fish n chips on the beach and........AND, the weather isn't to bad either, which is an added bonus, coz it wouldn't have been half as much much fun eating fish n chips on the beach surrounded by snow

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:42 AM

Good luck with Roxy, I hope you get some good news, we have everything crossed for her.

I'll probably have a headache by the end of the day (half term and all that) hope yours goes soon.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 07:48 AM
morning Vicki, morning all

good luck at the vet Vicki. Are you going in to work after, or staying home and resting the ankle?
I'm working this morning, then my weekend starts at noon! Hoping for nice weather ( no rain) so I can make some inroads to the front garden.

have a great day everyone x
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki Morning Gorgeous Aitch Morning Gorgeous Steph Morning all,

I'm glad you had a better nights sleep babe, I hope all goes well with Roxy .

Have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Thank goodness it's Friday Hope all goes well for you and for Roxy today Vicki. Will be thinking of you xxxxxJ
Morning J - hope today's not as ghastly as you fear, hon x0x

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Will be thinking of you today Vicki.

I'll hopefully be at the vets with my piggie Ginger, as after perking up he is now not so well.
I had a lovely day yesterday which turned out awful and this is the last straw for me now.
Weekend off coming up though so that's something.

You take care today Vicki, and have a good one everyone x
Morning Becky - hugs honey - pm me if you need to chat - we can wail together

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope all goes well today Vicki, thinking of you.
at todays gem, have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Morning Vicki and all

Friday is here - I am shattered busy morning at work then off to the cinema later this afternoon with Ken and girls

Thinking of you Vicki and roxy - glad you got a good nights sleep - hope the headache goes.

Have great Fridays all
Morning Rachel - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Good luck with the vets

It's my friends birthday today so we are off to Hythe, we will know doubt do a detailed search of the charity shops, spend a fortune in the wool shop, then go and have fish n chips on the beach and........AND, the weather isn't to bad either, which is an added bonus, coz it wouldn't have been half as much much fun eating fish n chips on the beach surrounded by snow

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - sounds like my kind of day

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post

Good luck with Roxy, I hope you get some good news, we have everything crossed for her.

I'll probably have a headache by the end of the day (half term and all that) hope yours goes soon.
Morning Gerry - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
morning Vicki, morning all

good luck at the vet Vicki. Are you going in to work after, or staying home and resting the ankle?
I'm working this morning, then my weekend starts at noon! Hoping for nice weather ( no rain) so I can make some inroads to the front garden.

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat - no, I'm not going into work - they can whistle

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki Morning Gorgeous Aitch Morning Gorgeous Steph Morning all,

I'm glad you had a better nights sleep babe, I hope all goes well with Roxy .

Have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x x x x x
Morning Stud-Muffin x0x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >