View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Helena - so sorry that Zena's still having trouble with her claw/paw . I can imagine you are worried .... I'm a terrible worrier too.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey it is near Lakenheath but a bit off the beaten track.
OMG that's where I am right now (Well actually Mildenhall but they are next door to each other)
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Pat - sorry I missed your post about your camel day but it sounded fun and I'm sure your family loved it Have you recovered now from your horrible virus?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Pat - sorry I missed your post about your camel day but it sounded fun and I'm sure your family loved it Have you recovered now from your horrible virus?
Bit brain dead and off to bed now but yes I am a bit better (had a nasty turn earlier when I went to pee and noticed it was GREEN) then remembered when Lucia cleaned the flat she put one of those horrible blue flush thingies in the cistern (which broke the flush mechanism by the way!) and ... well ... blue and yellow make green don't they? It's been in there for two weeks but today so tired I forgot!

I'm on the antibios now so expect all wierd symptoms to ease off shortly. Have just stubbed my right middle finger by trying to walk thro' the closed verandah glass door!

Nite nite all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Sleep well PAT
at the green pee
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Jenny - I don't like sausage either for the same reason.

Trying Sainsbury's mackerel tonight - it's small but seems well filleted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Been watching Who Do You Think You Are which was fascinating, and ended up watching it when I didn't think I would.
Harvey, you and Lynn should arrange to meet for tea, maybe not the cream tea that Nippy ended up with today though
Pat, hope you're better now after stubbing yourself on the door, you're getting as bad as Helena, or Zena for that matter.
Helena, I'd stop worrying, its been 5 days anything nasty would have reared its ugly head by now, Mabs seems to have survived her carpal pad misadventure with me just spraying with antiseptic or as I am now doing, putting antiseptic cream on, so sure Zena will be fine having had wall to wall vet attention
Must ask my butcher what he makes his sausages from, but I doubt it is from what was described earlier, I really do!!! eugh...
Lynn, hope all goes well tomorrow and it helps you to make a concrete decision that you feel right about.
Am watching the news and then doing girly brekkies and going to bed.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 09:26 PM
June - rest assured that sausages made by butchers are made from 'proper' meat ... it's only the manufacturers that use all the rubbish bits.

I'm logging off now as I'm having trouble staying awake. Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm off too now. night night everyone.
Has Sally fell down the rabbit hole tonight
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9