Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 05:39 PM
These are real APBT http://www.colbypitbull.com/

As there is no direct link, click on photos, then old photos and look at these dogs a world a way from what Nicci L has posted.

Look at Colby's Galtie "The Irish Dog" (shame about the ears) and Colby's Jerry

Also click on dogs today and look at Colby's MOLLY

One of the oldest lines of the APBT so there is no mistake these are REAL apbt
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
and wot beautys they are haley
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I think it is both, if you read tht post at the start of the thread it says..
this is what many have done and backed their opinion up with statistics. This is a debate, it is about exploring various views and ideas, people are not 'failing out' mearly having an adult debate.
yes,why do you think they are dangerous,not why they are dangerous,there is a difference

i have my opinion and you have yours
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT View Post
These are real APBT http://www.colbypitbull.com/

As there is no direct link, click on photos, then old photos and look at these dogs a world a way from what Nicci L has posted.

Look at Colby's Galtie "The Irish Dog" (shame about the ears) and Colby's Jerry

Also click on dogs today and look at Colby's MOLLY

One of the oldest lines of the APBT so there is no mistake these are REAL apbt
great link and good proper pits not big unhealthy looking meat heads a bit like me
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 06:42 PM
just something for people to think about! look at your own dogs score and look at the score of pitbulls?
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/children.htm
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Wow, this threads grown a bit seems we've wandered off topic a bit again though

But just to repeat my earlier comments.. still seems like most people are suggesting that these dogs (Pit Bulls) do need "special" care/handling and therefore suggests that most agree that they are dangerous.. Perhaps if we lose the paranoia about that and accept the fact, then we could discourage the inexperienced from having similar dogs and leave it to those who have the experience to handle them. That in turn would lessen the amount of incidents involving such dogs and hopefully safeguard the future of those breeds...
sky_high_bluest
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Wow, this threads grown a bit seems we've wandered off topic a bit again though

But just to repeat my earlier comments.. still seems like most people are suggesting that these dogs (Pit Bulls) do need "special" care/handling and therefore suggests that most agree that they are dangerous.. Perhaps if we lose the paranoia about that and accept the fact, then we could discourage the inexperienced from having similar dogs and leave it to those who have the experience to handle them. That in turn would lessen the amount of incidents involving such dogs and hopefully safeguard the future of those breeds...
well said
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:20 PM
So let me get this straight as you are knowledgeable Bull breed owner, you think the websites you have posted are pure american pit bull terriers?

I don't know But the sites and owners state that they are and I LIKE them

Hey Sky high
I understand what your saying and agree with you (no breed is more dangerous than another). Anyone with a brain can tell cassie is not a pit bull or suggest it.
Im still in shock than Nicci L has said she thinks that those over sized, unhealthy cross breed to mastiff and other breeds are real APBT's and she admires them. Nicci they so unhealthy NO PIT BULL HAS EVER LOOKED LIKE THAT.
The working game bred APBT where light, small dogs never once did they look like that and never should they be, not even Amstaffs or Show staffords look like that, nearly as unhealthy as a british bulldog.
Nicci you really shock me, because i believed even know we have had our differences that you would be able to tell these dogs are bred for money and there is NO healthy considerations.

Well done for advertising and promoting these kennels.
Hayley, please dont bait me because you know as much about the Pit Bull as you do about the Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Sky High asked to see examples of 'Big' Pit Bull Terriers, I have shown them, I believe them to be 'healthy' looking dogs there are more sites that advertise the 'bigger, blockier Pit Bulls, and I PREFER them, frankly they are MY IDEA of a dog, I didn't ask them to be your idea or anyone elses. I''ve just proved there are actually dogs that wiegh over 6 stones, and they are registered as 'Pedigree American Pit Bulls' if in doubt email the owners
I doubt every kennel would be in it for the money, one of them I posted only have TWO dogs
bebe
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
:smt001 We all have our own likes and dislikes, thats what makes debates interesting, but Ive got to say, Ive never seen pitbulls looking like those beefed-up dogs in the links, they look like huge Staff/American staff/ mastiff crosses to me Pitbulls are supposed to be lean, athletic, agile muscular dogs, those dogs look like theyve spent a year in a gym, or had steroids for breakfast dinner and tea.

I posted the links to my brother-in-law who has had pitbulls bandogs and neos, and he e.mailed me back saying "No way are ANY of those dogs pure bred pitbulls", I tend to agree, but even if they are, they arnt very healthy-looking and not a good advertisement for the breed, in my opinion.

Its only that though, an opinion.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-03-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm not getting into the are or aren't they..because to me it makes no difference I don't own them and don't have the paperwork of the dogs sitting in front of me. On every site it states the dogs are registered as Pit Bulls by the UKC & ADBA so why should I or any one else believe them to be otherwise?
As I said in a previous post, if in doubt email the owners of the dogs, I'm sure they would be more than happy to share whatever information they have on the dogs with you.

Thats my last post now, I've had my say and I'm getting rather bored now of going round in circles.
Page 30 of 132 « First < 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 80 130 > Last »