Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2007, 08:49 PM

Battersea Dogs home (malamute)

I posted this here because I dont think I can in the rescue section? anyway I am sure the mods will change it if its in the wrong place.

Battersea are wondering if anyone is interested in this beautiful girl, please read description, shes a beautiful bitch!!!!!

Maya is a beautiful, 2 year old female Alaskan Malamute who came into Battersea as a gift in August 2007.
She is a very sociable and friendly dog who adores the company of people and although she can be a little demanding for attention at times, she learns manners very quickly.
She has a nice motivation for toys and enjoys interacting with people as long as games are kept fun and creative to keep her focused.
Maya has a confident character and is very typical of her breed. She is social with other dogs and reads them well. She doesn’t like to share her home with any other dogs but would benefit from having a circle of doggy friends to mix with regularly.

We are looking for:

A home with kids 12 years plus. She is great with people and this age is flexible depending on the experience of her new owners
A rural location with lots of additional green areas nearby to exercise
Single or Multi carer would be fine
Minimal leaving hours to start – will need to be taught how to be left alone gradually
A home with no other dogs

Maya will make a superb addition to an experienced Malamute home if you would like to find out more on Maya please call Brands Hatch on 01474 874994 & speak to Abby..........

I will try to post a picture of her. in a bit.

Mo