Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 06:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Hi

I found these on e-Bay (but you would need to check distance from where you are if they are local pick up only):

http://baby.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pushchairs-Prams-/66698/i.html?LH_SiteWideCondition=Used285fdd&_nkw=pram&_ catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&_f ln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&_mPrRngCbx=1&_u dlo=&_udhi=40.00
Thank you hun I'll check those out....hopefully some will be near us. Im off today to check out second hand shops over southside of Birmingham as there are none this side selling prams.
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
What sort of pram are you looking for Steph, would a standard one be okay. There's loads round here on ebay, so i could collect it and drop it off next time i'm in Brum.
One big enough that she can lie down and get her second wind really.

We are struggling now as she has to lie down every 10/15 mins just to relieve her legs, Pat walks on with the young uns and I wait for her, but this cold wet weather does her no good to lie down in it.

So I came up with the idea of a pram, when her legs get the dithers I can pop her in, and she can rest till she wants to walk again.

Knowing my luck she'll want to stay in it and I'll be know as ''''that mad woman who takes her dog out in a pram''''
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 03:59 PM
have you tried - freeads and preloved??

always loads on preloved dot co dot uk
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 04:58 PM
I used to use the kids` old pushchair - they`d use it out and the dog would ride back. It was one of the old ones - not a buggy, but it folded up for buses etc. I think a pram would be a bit difficult to cart about.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=youngstevie;1837397]Thank you hun I'll check those out....hopefully some will be near us. Im off today to check out second hand shops over southside of Birmingham as there are none this side selling prams.

One big enough that she can lie down and get her second wind really.

We are struggling now as she has to lie down every 10/15 mins just to relieve her legs, Pat walks on with the young uns and I wait for her, but this cold wet weather does her no good to lie down in it.

So I came up with the idea of a pram, when her legs get the dithers I can pop her in, and she can rest till she wants to walk again.

Knowing my luck she'll want to stay in it and I'll be know as ''''that mad woman who takes her dog out in a pram'''' [/QUOTE]

You'll have to buy yourself a headscarf, a big camel coat and a pair of granny boots to finish off the ensemble Oh...and fingerless gloves of course
xxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Hope you find what you are looking for Steph if all else fails what about a wheelbarrow, honest I am not being funny the vet suggested that for when we 1syt got Ben home...I know Reah would most definitely prefer the comfort of a lovely pram but I am guessing you could make a wheelbarrow quite exciting too, some paint some nice bedding ribbons from the handles etc...

Good luck in your search
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 06:09 PM
good luck hun, will keep my ears open. xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2