View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Actually that happened to me a few years ago. I was out walking my dog Penny ... she was about the same size as what my Toby is, so only small.

Anyway some yobs drove past and threw two eggs from the car window, luckily they both hit me on the leg and missed the dog. Do you know what it really hurt, so imagine how much it would of hurt a little dog

Idiots, they are everywhere
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Awww I am not sitting here laughing, thoughtless horrible low lifes. Like the thought of the steaming dog turds being flung but I couldnt pick it up with my hands. Would have to be a steaming dog turd in a bag
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I would have flung a steaming dog turd back at them Dougie! Typical cowards though cause they havent got the balls to confront you and resort to throwing eggs!!!
LOL. could you imagine the look on their faces if it hit the rear window . i bet they wouldn't do anything.
Bl***Y cowards.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:36 PM
I had all of this crap when I had my Rottie. Whether is was linked to the bad press the breed was getting at the time, I don't know

Glad you're both OK and can now treat it with the contempt it deserves. Sad, narrow minded, little ****s
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Thank Goodness it was "only" an egg and not a rock, not laughing here either .. the Media stirring has a lot to answer for .. I wonder how many other responsible owners of lovely animals have been the target for this sort of attack/abuse
Rachel
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Low life have been around for years- I used to cycle a lot and Id been attacked whilst on the bike so many times. Rocks, eggs thrown at my head. Been whacked with sticks from people in cars, its not just dogs- idiots dont discriminate- females on bikes are an easy target too- luckily i survived....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow, aren't they big and clever. Don't have the b***s to get out of the car and confront you in person. Small minded and small nether regions springs to mind. Glad you're ok
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:43 PM
god thats awful, have to say it would have really upset me. I am glad you can see the funny side and it didn't upset you.

raise above it and just carry on showing what wonderful dogs you have!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
Low life have been around for years- I used to cycle a lot and Id been attacked whilst on the bike so many times. Rocks, eggs thrown at my head. Been whacked with sticks from people in cars, its not just dogs- idiots dont discriminate- females on bikes are an easy target too- luckily i survived....
Nah I'm not laughing at all. I do feel though that they were just using you as a target for some a*shole behavior...I doubt they even care about the dog attacks of late to be honest...People like that are just out to target anyone they can think of with their two brain cells between them. Just as Zeta mentions with how she has had to put up with equally idiotic behavior. You can bet that if it was anyone they felt like singling out they would have, you just happened to be there at the time.

It is so irritating though that they only have the guts for these 'fly by' incidents and put their foot down and race off as soon as they have offended someone, leaving you not being able to have any comeback.

Grrr I hope they have something really embarrassing happen to them out in public to take them down a peg or two. ******* morons.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Forgot to say Zeta, I'm sorry you have had those experiances from similar moronic w*****s
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >