Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 09:28 AM

Daily thread, friday,30th october, 2020

Good morning everyone, nearly another month gone. Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Good morning, it's grey but dry at the moment, I am sure that will change as I have to go out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Good Morning Vietnam...Opps sorry wrong thread LOL

Been to work another great day and fun had be all. Not sure what's changed apart from we have made a promise to ourselves those on my early/early shift 5am - 11am not to mention anything bad in general chatter; happy chatter only I mean I know if something happened we would all say but we are trying to be on the up. Seems to be working. lol

Chris WOW what a time to turn up strange people but good on the police for responding and glad that's all it was. And I think you are right we are heading I think for another lockdown. Stay safe bet you are really pleased Gary is where he is and settled. How is your hubby getting on and how are you Chris?

Losos maybe lots of things kennel cough as has been mentioned but also maybe he has eaten something that has tickled his throat, as you say he has been checked so anything serious would of been picked up. Maybe just monitor. They do worry us don't they. Hope you are all well there as well.

Sue Have a great day whatever you do.

Griff We have the same here 50 shades of grey LOL

Moyra Hope you are feeling a bit better. How is Amber getting on?

Brenda How many sleeps now and did you find a removal company?

Lynn Stay safe and well and how is your lads puppy getting on in Spain?

Right got to dash out with Gert before my 50 shades of grey become a downpour and I need an ark.

Need to keep busy today my friend is going in for Brain surgery (due to the cancers)
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Good afternoon Moyra, Kelly, Kazz and all who follow

Hope the rain held off for both of you Kelly and Kazz. Hope your friend's surgery goes well

Dull here and now drizzling just as I was thinking of taking her ladyship out for another walk. Done the monthly shop, meat in slow cooker to make meat pies tomorrow and have just made the Christmas cake so now clock watching waiting to take it out in 4 hours time. Whether we have a Christmas is still in the laps of the gods

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Afternoon everyone sorry been absent for a few days, had a terrible hip twisted it I think so wasn't good company at all. Seems a lot better today thank goodness.

Moyra hope you're feeling better, I also read and did this when on iron pills a good few years back drank orange juice like griff has suggested to absorb the iron better.
griff hope your on the up.
Harvey hope Bruno is now on the mend when thy haven't eaten for a while little and often is better than bigger meals.
Do hope someone hasn't chucked something over the gate so many frightening things going on with dogs at the moment.
Glad it was all above board regards your neighbours place Chris.
Hope you stayed dry Sue if you went for the 2nd walk.
Kazz Charlie is doing really well, he has a nice new raincoat.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Good afternoon all.

Unfortunately, the guy who owns the bungalow across the road is now my new best friend. He came to the door 5 times during his one and a half day stay. I now know that has been too traumatised by his mum's death six years ago that he hasn't been able to complete the probate process yet, but he assures me he owns the bungalow lock, stock and barrel despite never visiting him mother while she was alive. His mum absolutely detested him. One of her friends has a different story in that she left all her money and property to charity and he is contesting it.

Then he went onto how his dad bought the property while it was being built and pulled out a roll of cash and gave it to the builder for the deposit and his mum loved it so much she moved into it when his dad died.

His current partner is his second wife and this marriage has lasted longer than the 20 year previous marriage and he has two daughters from that.

He lives in a flat in north London and owns three lockups there.

I think you might be getting the picture, this guy loves to talk - A LOT. The worrying thing was that he said not to come close because he has started with a cold

The strange thing is that a landrover turned up yesterday afternoon with a vintage sports car on the back which was put in the garage. That is still here. Seems strange to me that someone living in London would bring a car all the way to Skegness to a bungalow you have no intention of ever living in.

Harvey, my daughter's dog had kennel cough for over a week and it has left him with a tracheal infection. He's currently on strong antibiotics to try to sort it out.

Dave goes for his Covid test on Sunday, then on the 5th of November goes for the dreaded camera down which he is dreading.

A dull, but not too cold morning here so good for our walk. Rosie was in sniffing mode so it was a slow walkabout
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone sorry been absent for a few days, had a terrible hip twisted it I think so wasn't good company at all. Seems a lot better today thank goodness.

Kazz Charlie is doing really well, he has a nice new raincoat.

Ouch that sounds really painful and the sort of thing you can't get much relief from glad its eased.

Yes managed to get two walks in well runs for her a little top up shop in Sainsburys; full shop next week as I am on holiday.

Raincoat in Spain
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Unfortunately, the guy who owns the bungalow across the road is now my new best friend. He came to the door 5 times during his one and a half day stay. I now know that has been too traumatised by his mum's death six years ago that he hasn't been able to complete the probate process yet, but he assures me he owns the bungalow lock, stock and barrel despite never visiting him mother while she was alive. His mum absolutely detested him. One of her friends has a different story in that she left all her money and property to charity and he is contesting it.

Then he went onto how his dad bought the property while it was being built and pulled out a roll of cash and gave it to the builder for the deposit and his mum loved it so much she moved into it when his dad died.

His current partner is his second wife and this marriage has lasted longer than the 20 year previous marriage and he has two daughters from that.

He lives in a flat in north London and owns three lockups there.

I think you might be getting the picture, this guy loves to talk - A LOT. The worrying thing was that he said not to come close because he has started with a cold

The strange thing is that a landrover turned up yesterday afternoon with a vintage sports car on the back which was put in the garage. That is still here. Seems strange to me that someone living in London would bring a car all the way to Skegness to a bungalow you have no intention of ever living in.

Harvey, my daughter's dog had kennel cough for over a week and it has left him with a tracheal infection. He's currently on strong antibiotics to try to sort it out.

Dave goes for his Covid test on Sunday, then on the 5th of November goes for the dreaded camera down which he is dreading.

A dull, but not too cold morning here so good for our walk. Rosie was in sniffing mode so it was a slow walkabout
Sounds interesting like the sort of neighbour Groff normally gets

Sure Dave will be good and be brilliant to know what the cause is or rule things out.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Well I must agree with anything that has been said in the affirmative. Saves me trying to type it. So hope everyone feels better soon. My sleeps start tonight with just 14 when he moves out. Then my new sleep starts in 18/19 days time. Lastly a little bird hasn't told you but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ������ TO KELLY.xx looks like my emoticons haven't come out. Suffice to cake, balloon and trumpet.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Aw, Happy Birthday, Kelly. Hope you've had a wonderful day.

Lynn, sorry forgot to say earlier, get well soon. Sounds very painful
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >