View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Well am glad Daniel is gone but would have loved it to be Rachel as she absolutely mullered U2 - and seems to be able to sing that one song - and that wasn't that good.

JLS Or Alexandra for me at the mo as love their attitudes and can see them as pop stars!

Wasn't Diana's week this week but glad she went through but cheer up girl!

Eoghan ok but not my cuppa at all!

Bring on Take That

p.s. sorry but found Leona a bit dull! Jess my daughter was a huge fan but was a bit disappointed too.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Rachel has gone yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Rachel has gone yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
just what I though. I think she should of gone weeks ago.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 10:43 PM
So do I, I just wish that Laura was still in it. she would be exept for that tart (sorry, imo)
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2008, 10:45 PM
yep glad rachel went this week as she just didnt deliver and obviously the public felt so too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Glad Rachael has gone too, don't like her attitude, and she's a one trip pony - soul and that's it with her!

I didn't like Alexander this week, she didn't do it for me and personally I think she ruined a good song! I thought Ruth was exceptional though, the way she puts her all into it, definitely a rock chic. That Diana is really weird, different, but really weird, bit like Marmite I suppose!!!

Don't know who I want to win now coz quite honestly none of them stand out for me, unlike Leonna last year!!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 11:53 AM
So Glad Rachel is off... I thought Diana was Rubbish last night... she just warbles ...... I could do that fgs!!! had to put the TV onto Mute when Rachel was on!!!!
JLS to win!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Well, the right contestant went, in my opinion this week.

Next to go for me, is Owen (know that's not the right spelling - but you get who I mean). Somehow, I don't think he's gonna be going anytime soon though.

I like Alexandra and Ruth equally, though Ruth has had the occasional flop, whereas Alexandra seems to deliver everytime to me.

Diana is good and different but I hate the way she sings "you" makes her sound like kermit the frog
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=CheekyChihuahua;1539101]Well, the right contestant went, in my opinion this week.

Next to go for me, is Owen (know that's not the right spelling - but you get who I mean). Somehow, I don't think he's gonna be going anytime soon though.

I like Alexandra and Ruth equally, though Ruth has had the occasional flop, whereas Alexandra seems to deliver everytime to me.

Diana is good and different but I hate the way she sings "you" makes her sound like kermit the frog[/QUOTE]

pmsl
I know what you mean but I still like her, she is so cute and girly. And....she's from the NW
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 02:16 PM
So pleased Rachel got the boot!

I honestly though the voting last night would've went to deadlock. I'm surprised Simon didn't vote JLS out just because they are Loui's, then it would have been 2 and 2. Ah well, he chose the right one to go!

Next up, I hope the wee guy goes!
Page 11 of 22 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »