Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff
I've been calling her Sweetpea all day, think that can be her name from now on
and she certainly is Anne. Bless you and your daughter for giving her a safe roof for tonight. xx
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Managed to eventually get through to the RSPCA who told me that its NOW logged as urgent and hopefully they should get out today.

Sweetpea conditions still the same this morning, not much life in the old girl Had quite a few accidents on the floor in the night but what she's been through in the last week it was expected.

My lot are all sniffing round the cooker getting all excited at the thought of cooked chicken for breakfast, I've told them its for Sweetpea, boy am I goner be in their bad books when I walk out of the door with it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Poor old girl, I hope she has a peaceful and painless passage to the bridge You are an angel for rescuing her and making her last days happier than what they would have been, well done Anne.
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Foxy's said it all (again) xx well done annestaff
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

29-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Well done Anne. Hope this can be resolved quickly and that, if it is her time, the old dog has a gentle goodnight.
Annestaff
Supervisor

29-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Just had a phone call from a RSPCA inspector who goes on duty at 12 o'clock and my daughters is his first call. I had a moan at him and he blamed the mix up with the call centre saying they don't have a clue at what an emergency and what isn't and their usless at passing messages on. Think they all need sacking to be honest and re-employed with some animal lovers

At least now she's going to get some medical care and sorted out one way or another

We now know her names Corsha, but she'll always be a sweetpea
Carole
Supervisor

29-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Hopefully they keep their word and get straight out to her this afternoon.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Just caught up with this, What a shame, I do hope all the animals will be ok x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Yes, lots of hugs to you Anne for being such a star, you will be rewarded for your kindness and concern for this poor, poor animal. Hope this one has a good ending too, I'm looking forward to a happy outcome for sweetpea!
Annestaff
Supervisor

29-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Well the RSPCA picked her up about an hour ago. A neighbour took the kitten in and the cat did a runner so my daughter has to round the cat up and the Inspector gave her his mobile number and he'll pick the cat up ASAP. The Inspector was then contacting the police to try trace the owners for a letter to say it was ok to rehome them, if the dog makes it

They agreed she wasn't in the best of health but would get a vet to check her over and decide where to go from there.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >