Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 10:43 PM

Anyone a Radio4 listener?

I usually have BBC R4 on in the evenings when I am cooking dinner, and it's usually the PM programme.

PM has a feature which started - I think - last year and has really caught on: Your Week in a Sentence. (Or maybe it's Your Day?). People are asked to email them in - must be one sentence or two very short ones.

Well it's so popular that they get in a celebrity reader every week to read out some of the most interesting, moving, intriguing or funny ones.

Just thinking we could do that here on Dogsey... a rolling thread every week where you can summarise your day (or week).

Could even have a dog-related version on General Dog Chat if people thought that was interesting - it might be more fun than the Chat one!

Obviously we don't have a celebrity to read them out (or even if we did nobody would hear it unless it was turned into a podcast or video) but as a social thing it might be quite fun.

Would anyone want to participate?
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't mind a go.

I like Radio 4 too-the plays usually in the afternoon as I am dropping Jamie off to work. Also like the "brain of Britain" quiz though the questions are too hard for me!