Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Thanks Kel

Thanks Steph, appreciate it.

I've come home to find her bright as a button and playing with John. She's had some of my crisp bake and had a mad 10 minute zoomies round the living room. She's now laid on the kitchen floor where it's cool. Hopefully the additional tablet will be the right combination. Thanks everyone.
Well thats good news. Fingers xxxxxxxxxxxx for her that it's just a one off again xxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear this, hope the additional tablets will stop it happening again. Hugs all round xxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:54 PM
oh sorry to hear this wuffle. It does / can take a while to get the right medication with epilepsy so hopefully will get in under control soon xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Poor Cassie Glad to hear she has recovered quickly this time.
Thanks Carole

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw sorry to hear this but it's great that there have been no more fits. Bromide can take up to around 3 months to reach threshold.

I know how hard it is - Loki has just had more fits - only a month after the last ones.

Fingers crossed that Cassie and Loki don't have any more for ages and ages.

xxx
Thanks LS. So sorry to hear that Loki has had more as well. It's such a nightmare. Here's hoping they're both fit free for a long time to come. xx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh no Jackie, I was just logging off and saw this on the new posts screen, I am so, so, so sorry, and I've been on a big high today finding my new little baby, and here you are all worried sick about dear little Cassie, doesn't seem fair. I hope you have a good night's sleep with your little girlie, and I hope she doesn't have any more, and no doubt you'll be at the vet sorting out those meds now. xxxxx Take care, hugs for my girl and you xxxxxx So sorry to be reading something I never wanted to see on here again, and you know that.xxxxxxx
Hi Aitch. I saw your posts about your potential new baby but didn't get a chance to reply. Your little Cyber Cass is full of hell tonight, thankfully! At least she's behaving like herself. John picks up the additional meds tomorrow. She's just had her face in a container of Ben and Jerrys so seems ok now! I've delivered your hugs. xxxxx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well thats good news. Fingers xxxxxxxxxxxx for her that it's just a one off again xxxx
Thanks Steph. Here's hoping.xx

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Sorry to hear this, hope the additional tablets will stop it happening again. Hugs all round xxx
Thanks A. xx

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
oh sorry to hear this wuffle. It does / can take a while to get the right medication with epilepsy so hopefully will get in under control soon xxx
Thanks Dani. Hopefully we're heading in the right direction. xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Thanks guys. OH has just called back to say the vet isn't overly concerned as it's been 2 months since the last one and she said it's still just trying to get the meds 'dialled' into the right level. He has to go up to the vets tomorrow to pick up a prescription for the potassium bromide to go along with the current phenobarbitol and wants to see her in a month for a blood test. Fingers crossed this will get the meds right and poor OH doesn't have to go through another fit with her.
Hi Jackie don't despair, I am sure when you get the meds sorted Cassie will be ok. xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Sorry to read the lovely Cassie has had another turn - thankfully quickly recovering Good luck with the meds xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Jackie don't despair, I am sure when you get the meds sorted Cassie will be ok. xx
Thanks Mini xx

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Sorry to read the lovely Cassie has had another turn - thankfully quickly recovering Good luck with the meds xx
Thanks Tracy xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Well folks, Cassie's had a peaceful night and is now curled up on my pillow. I didn't sleep very well but I never do when she's had a fit. Every noise wakes you but it gets easier with time. John's picking up the new meds today so fingers crossed we're on the right track now. Thanks for all your support xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Sorry to hear Cassie had another fit but glad last night was a peaceful one.
Hopefully the meds will soon be at the right level for her and they will be a thing of the past.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 07:53 AM
So pleased you all had a peaceful night last night, been thinking of you this morning x x x
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »