05-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Aw poor Cassie, hope they sort her meds out soon
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
So sorry to hear this,
Hopefully they will get her Meds sorted,it must be so scary for you both.
Hugs xx
Thanks Salxx

Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
Aw poor Cassie, hope they sort her meds out soon
Thanks Hayleyxx

At the minute she's playing tug of war with her dad and her new wubba so fingers crossed eh. xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
OH rang me just before lunch to say Cassie had another fit and was just coming round
He said it lasted about 3 minutes but she came round much quicker this time than the last twice. I'm hoping this is a good sign.
He's just waiting for the vet to call back to see if he needs to take her there.
I was just starting to sleep through the night without waking up at every sound she made and now it looks like we start worrying again
Oh Jackie, that's a shock after the previous incidents. Looking on the bright side I do remember your vet was saying that getting the right medication dose would take time, a bit sort of 'trial and error' like most things it must be a case of try low, then try high, and then work towards the right level. As you say she came round quicker this time so you must be heading in the right direction.

Big hugs for Cassie and a special treat tonight methinks
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Oh Jackie so sorry to hear this poor little mite and poor you aswell! Give the little lady a big hug from me and Max sends his biggest licks - she's still his special girl despite Tara
x x x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Poor Cassie Glad to hear she has recovered quickly this time.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Aw sorry to hear this but it's great that there have been no more fits. Bromide can take up to around 3 months to reach threshold.

I know how hard it is - Loki has just had more fits - only a month after the last ones.

Fingers crossed that Cassie and Loki don't have any more for ages and ages.

xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh no Jackie, I was just logging off and saw this on the new posts screen, I am so, so, so sorry, and I've been on a big high today finding my new little baby, and here you are all worried sick about dear little Cassie, doesn't seem fair. I hope you have a good night's sleep with your little girlie, and I hope she doesn't have any more, and no doubt you'll be at the vet sorting out those meds now. xxxxx Take care, hugs for my girl and you xxxxxx So sorry to be reading something I never wanted to see on here again, and you know that.xxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh Jackie, that's a shock after the previous incidents. Looking on the bright side I do remember your vet was saying that getting the right medication dose would take time, a bit sort of 'trial and error' like most things it must be a case of try low, then try high, and then work towards the right level. As you say she came round quicker this time so you must be heading in the right direction.

Big hugs for Cassie and a special treat tonight methinks
Thanks Harvey. Yes, the vet said getting the meds right takes some time. Apparently the level of meds in her system should be between 15 and 40 from the blood tests and Cassie's last one was 20 so she's at the low end meaning they can up the meds some way yet and still be happy with the levels. Yes, I think we're heading in the right direction. Thanks for the hugs. She's had some special treats tonightxx

Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Oh Jackie so sorry to hear this poor little mite and poor you aswell! Give the little lady a big hug from me and Max sends his biggest licks - she's still his special girl despite Tara
x x x
Awww...thanks Hayley and Max. I've passed on the big hug from you and the big licks from Max. I've told her she's still Max's special girl. I'm sure Tara will share. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Oh ffffffffflippin' heck!

So sorry to hear this J - hopefully it's a small glitch.

Hugs to you all x0x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh ffffffffflippin' heck!

So sorry to hear this J - hopefully it's a small glitch.

Hugs to you all x0x0x
Thanks hun. We hope so too. She's just grabbed Grunt the Pig and thrown him at John's feet so all appears to be well at the moment. xxxxxJ
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »