View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I would look at this previous thread ......

Apologies but it doesn't look anything like someone who is mature and has done 5 YEARS of Vet School, and says she has 2 more to do !!!!!!

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=81612
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:21 PM
I remember that post rather well Malady , I personally suspect an underage user or a troll, Just by there threads and posting mannor ,And tbh I do not believe they are training to be a vet xdk
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I remember that post rather well Malady , I personally suspect an underage user or a troll, Just by there threads and posting mannor ,And tbh I do not believe they are training to be a vet xdk
My thoughts exactly !!

Most vets know that the Locking Jaw theory is a myth and an impossibility, so either she has wasted 5 Years paying a hefty sum at Uni, or is, as you say, someone very young trying to a fasty !
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:30 PM
If I get the info then I will check it out, but I for one don't believe a word of it, when one of my girls litter died the first thing my vet did was give oxytocin to start labour to get those pups out ASAP, she was put on a very strong course of AB's which she stayed on for 2 months, she did deliver the litter, all black mummified pups ....this was at just over 7 weeks pregnant.

If the OP had done 5 years training to be a vet, the she would know exactly what to do, what signs to look for to know if the bitch was pregnant, and how to end the pregnancy in the early days......

Sorry I too can hear the tripp tripp tripp across that bridge!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I just wonder if she actually has got a dog, And tbh I pray to god she has not if these are the sort of fabricated lies she makes up , Over serious matters I would hate to think how the poor animal is being treated with such un educated owner xxdk
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:34 PM
This sounds so familiar to the other I'm a vet/vet nurse oh I bought a puppy oh it has parvo and has died no it hasn't one.
Becky
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:34 PM
ohhhhhh interesting???????????
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
This sounds so familiar to the other I'm a vet/vet nurse oh I bought a puppy oh it has parvo and has died no it hasn't one.
Becky
Exactly my thoughts I was just saying that to Zb , just now xxdk
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Would this be the dog of the breed `which has Lock Jaw` - though a trainee vet would know that Lock Jaw is a common name for a medical condition caused by tetanus, and not anything to do with the configuration of a dogs jaw, [ sorry, could`nt resist ].

BTW, soup`s on guys
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Oh nice one P , Im starving xxdk
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »