Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Zuba View Post
I wish, was going to have chicken satay stirfry tonight but it reminds me of The vets bill too much
Maybe you should put "The Stick" on ebay??
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 06:46 PM
So relieved to hear it's good news Donna. Fingers and paws crossed he'll be home with you again soon. All the very best wishes from us xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Got everything x'd here that he comes home fully recovered. What a blooming nightmare you're having Glad he's pulled through the op coz that sounded nasty what they found and the damage done. Poor little mite. You'll soon have him home, try not to worry too much, but I know it's easy to talk, you must be in a right old state I know I would be
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 06:53 PM
oh donna , so glad hes woken up at last, that zuki is being a madam isn't she, if she won't give you hugs & kisses , mishka sends you loads huni
xxxxxxxxxrose & girls xxxxxxx
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Got everything x'd here that he comes home fully recovered. What a blooming nightmare you're having Glad he's pulled through the op coz that sounded nasty what they found and the damage done. Poor little mite. You'll soon have him home, try not to worry too much, but I know it's easy to talk, you must be in a right old state I know I would be
Keep going up and down really bit of a rollercoaster waiting to hear back from insurence he is in his first 14 days with the policy, so waiting for world war three on trying to get my money back, but to be honest its not about the money it just gives me someone to take it out on The op was quite a large one for my baby but he wont learn, still anything that fits will be going down his neck cant wait to see him and am really excited about it and he hasn't been gone long
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:13 PM
So glad he's through the worst. We were seriously thinking about muzzling Bongo for walks because of her tendency to swallow everything, but I think she's starting to grow out of it...

...touch wood...
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Zuba View Post
He has woken up which is good news, but couldn't see him cause he would get over excited and it wouldn't be fair, the vet gave us the stick, OH gonna get it framed cause its the most expensive stick he's ever seen dont know what the stick is although it looks exactly like a kebab stick vet said maybe there was meat on it which could be why he ate it whole thinking maybe it was chucked into our garden cant be sure of course, he has to stay in to be kept an eye on and so they can make sure they did the job right, bet he is scared and lonely although I do know all the nurses have been fussing over him Zuki is still not talking to me even moved her bed to be next to me and she went into my bedroom and got on to my bed instead little cow bag she is, she was incredibley nice to me when I had yum yums Feel very relieved

Oh thats fantastic news Donna that Baku is doing okay - hope he is home soon with you and Zuki
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Please he is ok zuba, what a worry
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-11-2006, 07:21 PM
just caught this, OMG but glad the little mite is pulling through ok, blimey as if you didn't have enough to deal with
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Glad to hear he's going to be OK , my you've been through it this week i must say.
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »