View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm glad Fern is doing better this morning. You must have had an awful night! Can't believe he stuck his head in nettles this morning
I hope he feels much better soon.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

21-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi M/C glad things are settling down with him

For what its worth, a reaction like he had with eye closing etc I would want my vet taking a look. First off as soon as I`d noticed the swelling it`d be anti histamine(well I use apis mel h/pathic) if it still continued with eye closing thats when off to vets.
I`ve had bonnie treated by vet with injection & still had to go back 4hrs later cos her face was still swelling You just don`t know how severe(or not) that reaction is going to be.

I know a lot of you use piriton but it`d be better to use the ones in the link, here it is again
http://www.marvistavet.com/html/itch_relief.html

this is whats in piriton
http://www.marvistavet.com/html/itch_relief.html
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002083.html

M/C when you go to vet think its a good idea to find out about what emergency cover he does just in case you need it again

Hope his tum settles as well
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 04:03 PM
OMG Ingrid, I was well panicking when I read the first few posts! What an awful scare you must have had. Poor you and poor Fern I'm so glad it's good news and he's getting better bless him!

(((Hugs))) to you all and sloppy kisses from Barney
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey Ingrid remember yogurt is a great treat for runny tummies Archie loooves getting the squits cos it means chicken soup and rice and YOGURT!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Hi Ingrid

I'm so glad to hear Sir Fern is doing loads better....

Poor ickle Fern...

And I would say that the runny tummy could well be cos of the teething. Luna had it too, when she was teething

Hopefully it will be all over soon...

Slobby lab kisses from Luna

Hugs from me
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:53 PM
I am glad Fern is doing better today! I was really worried last night! Neurotic.........me?!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Poor Fern, he's really going through it, bless him. I'm so glad to hear his swelling has gone down. Loki has had a problem with a swollen muzzle a couple of times in the summer - both times it went down overnight and wasn't causing any obvious problems so we left it.

So you think it was a nettle of some sort? What are they like? Sticking their heads into all sorts.

It did make me smile,imagining him looking challengingly at you and then peeingon the patio

Hope the teething eases soon. Have you tried the ice-cubes or a frozen kong?

I'd love to see a piccie of his ears now, awwwww.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10