View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Tears are streaming down my face as I type this. Can't believe that human beings can actually behave this way. Thank goodness you found her when you did. At least we know there is good in the world with people like you! Thankfully she is recovering and well done for finding little Angel a new home. Wags and licks from us
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2005, 10:43 AM
How can people act this way!!! :smt009 Good on you Kirsty, Thank goodness you were there for her. :smt041 Thinking about you Angel.
With Love, :smt049
AnneXX
kirstyp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone just back from the vets she is doing really well, shes still very sore and abit scared but shes started eating very well now the cream thats been used to help treat her burns is starting to work and shes responding to the anti biotics very well, fingers crossed she will be able to go to her new loving home where she will get all the love she needs, shes fine with me and my friend and everyone at the vets but my partner came up with me just now and she was very scared and shook everytime he went near her, poor little puddings faith in humans is shattered, we are going to take my puppy up with us later and see what shes like with her, the new home she will be going to has another dog so i would like to see what shes like with other dogs first, and if shes scared spend the time getting her used to people and dogs, im going back up after dinner time to see her for abit i will let you all know how it goes.
Bears Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Good on you for helping the poor wee mite, I'm so glad it was someone kind who found her. Hopefully, when she starts to get better physically, she will start to trust again. SO glad she is OK now and getting the love she deserves :smt049 :smt049
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
What a sad story with a happy ending,well done to you for spending so much time with her,I am sure in time she will find her trust again in humans, with all the love and care she is receiving.
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
poor little dog. well done for taking such good care of her, you are a star
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 08:51 PM
A very sad, horrendous story with a very happy ending Let's hope her mental scars heal too, which I'm sure they will when she gets into a loving environment, as I dread to think what that poor dog has been through. Well done you for rescuing her in the first place when you found her on the doorstep too
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
I just cannot understand how people can be so cruel.Well done for rescuing her and finding her a new home.Get well soon Angel.
kirstyp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Hi everyone, well we took skye (my pup) to the vets with us and i dont know which one was more scared, they couldnt play or anything didnt want angel to get hurt but we let angel have a good sniff of skye and she was really good, bit scared but not as bad as i thought but she must be having abit of a off day because she was shaking everytime i stroked her or even went near her so i didnt get to give her all the warm cuddles everyone from here has been sending her, i just sat by her a talked and every now and then she would come over to me have a sniff and go lie back down,
Theres no point rushing things il wait till shes ready,
Its just weird yesterday she loved cuddles and kisses but i guess todays just a off day like everyone gets.
Lets hope shes a little calmer tomorrow.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3