View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 08:07 PM
POOR GIRL! sending loving vibes her way!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Good grief! What is this world coming to? What a lucky dog to have you around at the right time. Praying for this little lamb's full recovery and that the rest of her life is a happy one. Good God it couldn't get much worse could it?
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh bless her i am gald she is doing well i think it is about time they stopped selling fireworks in shops.Im gald she has got a nice home to go to when she comes home keep us up to date on how angel gets on.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 11:27 PM
That's awful. How can anyone be so cruel.

I hope the rest of her life is happy and problem free
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm so glad that Angel is recovering well and has a lovely home too Well done for saving her
JR Lady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2005, 02:55 AM
I am apalled at the cruely suffered by this poor little dog...How I would love to be able to inflict the same on her tormenters...I am so happy that she is making a good recovery from the burns...Her mental scars will take very much longer to heal...What a wonderful person you are to have rescued Angel, got her the vetinary treatment she needed and found her a lovely new home to go to as soon as she is well enough...You are in my thoughts Kirsty and Angel in my prayers...
kirstyp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Thanks everyone one for your replys, it really does mean alot, back off to the vets in abit we want to spend as much time with her as poss before we get to take her home so she wont be too scared,
Shes loves lots of cuddles and kisses and she is getting more used to us and even gets excited when we walk in to see her,
I hope she adjusts to her new home and eventually learn to trust us and learn that not all humans are cruel.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Kirsty that brings joy to my heart to see that Angel is bonding with you, even after the cruelty she's endured, she has the amazing ability to love.

Thank you so much for giving her the love and attention she needs, please do keep us posted regarding Angel's progress, and we'd love to know how she settles into her new home.

Big hugs, kisses to little Angel.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi Kirsty, I read your story the other day, but couldn't type for blarting!!

It is fantastic that she found your garden to shelter in after such a horrid ordeal and that you took good care of her. I hope she makes a speedy recovery and finds peace and happiness in her new forever home
frizzy1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Good job you were there
There are some really brainless idiots around-what is the world coming to?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >